Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rhibi's & Rei's {Private Role Play}

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily carefully walked around. "Hello?" She called out quietly, her voice shaking. She saw a line of people heading towards a place, and decided to follow them, ignoring the little voice in the back of her mind telling her that this was probably dangerous.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed the smell getting a little stronger, but how could a human be in the spirit world. He walked closer to the line, taking note of the distinct smell of each spirit. He stopped at a blonde girl, who seemed a little nervous. He leaned in and examined her a little closer. "What type of spirit are you?" He asked her softly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Spirit?" Lily glanced over at the boy who had asked. "What do you mean, spirit?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi thought for a second, a confused expression on his face. He grabbed the girl's hand and yanked her out of the line. He walked briskly away from the bath house, and back to the plain beside it. "Who are you?" He inquired in a hushed voice.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lily." Lily frowned, now over her initial fear and more curious. "Who are you?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Daichi." He said softly. "How did you get here?" He asked not long after. "You're not a normal spirit, are you? You smell a little like a human." He examined her for a second. "Odd. . ." He whispered to himself.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do you mean, spirits? I'm not a spirit. Spirits are magic and sorcery and... And... Fake." Lily shook her head annoyed. "And I don't really know how I got here."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shook his head as well. "Spirits exist. We just live in our own world and avoid any contact with humans. Magic and sorcery exists as well. You might have been a human, but the fact you are here in this world proves you are a spirit." He thought for a while. "Maybe you somehow entered the world and began to die , humans can't survive here, the Spirit of life must have pitied you and given you immortal life. Hence, you bcame a spirit. . . Or something along those lines."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily frowned. "No. Not true. Can't be true."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. He pointed over to line of people near the bath house. "And those all look like humans to you?" He asked, referring to the odd looking spirits. One spirit in the line looked like a small mountain with legs, another looked like a flaming skeleton. He held her hand and began to float into the air, bringing her up with him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, making her level with him. "Or do you still not believe me? Cause we spirits exist. . ."

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Mods vs users!

latest videos