Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grin and laugh "Yeah, pretty much. Though i'd say she's more of a grumpy old troll" I replied jokingly. I push aside some branches, walking down the path. Then i realized: I have to tell Mag before Aislinn comes over. She probably has things floating all over the house! I clear my throat "Um, i have to tell my aunt about your arrival" I murmurr, smiling lightly before pushing on ahead. "Wait here!" i call back over my shoulder.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Um...okay," I say awkwardly, suddenly nervous. After all he's been saying about the way she acts, how is she going to take her nephew bringing a girl over? "I'll just...wait out here. Is that okay?" I ask, hanging around by the wrought-iron gate in front of the house.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I nod and continue down the path. I slipped in through the door. "Mag?" I called, stepping into the kitchen. "I kind of brought some company over......so can we make the house as normal as we can?" I ask, looking at her with a sheepish smile. I hoped that she wouldn't scold me for bringing someone over without her permission.....especially a mortal.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"You are exactly thirty-eight minutes and twelve seconds late, Tucker Grole," I say crossly as soon as I hear the door. "You must have some kind of reasonable explanation for this." I stop when I hear his request, staring blankly at him. Was this the "thing" that was supposed to happen today? And if so, would it be a good or bad thing to let this person in? I assume my "position" again, tapping the bottom of my cane against the floor rthymically, annoyed. "Fine, I'll do downstairs and you do upstairs. And ask my permission next time; you never know what kind of person you're inviting in. And who, pray tell, did you tell this person I am to you?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Tucker:

I nod and continue down the path. I slipped in through the door. "Mag?" I called, stepping into the kitchen. "I kind of brought some company over......so can we make the house as normal as we can?" I ask, looking at her with a sheepish smile. I hoped that she wouldn't scold me for bringing someone over without her permission.....especially a mortal.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I looked at her with an apologetic grin "Well.....i kind of told her you were my aunt.....and yeah i'll be sure to ask next time" I assured her, shoving my hands deep into my jean pockets "And thanks, Mag, you're the best" I smile and give her a quick hug before trotting upstairs. I waved my hand, and the vacuum cleaner that was pushing back and forth by itself went limp against the wall, as well as the brromstick that fell to the floor. All dusters that were dusting each painting plopped to the floor. I gathered them and shoved them into the closet. 

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"...Aunt? How old does you take me for? And at least you could have let me finished the cleaning first..." I mutter. I could clean it by hand, by after a while, it was pretty physically demanding and exhausting. And even if I didn't look old, my body liked to think that it was. "So...you want me stay out of the way, or what?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug "Just act like a normal aunt i suppose. Though i think you already do that enough" I smile at her before walking out the door. I walk to the gate and open it, allowing Aislinn to enter "Sorry i had to.....clean things up a bit" I say, a grin spreading across my face.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"Hah..." I sigh, pushing a broom back into a closet with a boot-clad foot. "I suppose I do. Just don't expect me to be all baking cookies and whatnot," I say, smiling slightly. I still can't help but wonder who this person is, though, if he trusts them enough to bring them here.

Aislinn:
I look up and grin. "Clean things up a bit? Like what, shoving the ghosts and ghouls and your aunt in a closet?" I ask, laughing. The way he said it made it sound like that. Although I imagine what the inside must be like--I kind of expect an old, dusty house or something. That must be how the rumors circulated.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grin cheekily "Yeah, you could say that" I waved her in, closing the gate behind us with a squeak. I led her up to the door and opened it. Inside, the wooden floors were polished and shiny. The bookcase, paintings, and stairway was all recently dusted. The dishes in the kitchen were cleaned and stacked, and the whole house look clean and new. "As you can see, no cobwebs or bats in sight" I tease, smirking slightly.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

Batman is Best Pony!

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

latest videos