Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I nod and fixed my hair until it was the way before. I had always been very picky about my hair. After swalllowing down the last of my food and draining the orange juice, i rose to my feet, fixing my leather jacket. "Bye, Mag. I'll see you after school" I waved my hand before moving towards the door and opening it. With another small wave i walked out the door, shifting the weight of my backpack to one shoulder as i shut it behind me. My breath swirled before me as it touched the chilly air as i thought about the day ahead. Please don't let another incident happen again....  I thought, praying silently to anyone who was listening before walking down the windy pathway towards the school. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
The only bad thing about showing up early is having to wait. I scan over my planner to see what's ahead for today, waiting for the bus to roll up. Most kids in the neighborhood that go to my school ride the bus, so I end up having to see them way too early in the morning. I glance over, noticing that one guy. The one that looks like he's stuck in the eighties. He's new, I think. Not that I really know him or pay much attention to him--well, I try not to, I guess I should say. And somehow, someone like him really stirs up the town... It's never seen anything like him before.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I take my usual place by the bus stop sign, alone. I was used to being the "freak of nature" at every school, never seeming to fit in. That's because I was a Caster. Sometimes I long to be just a normal mortal, so I could have a normal teenage life. Other times, I enjoyed my uniqueness. Very rare other times that is. I catch a girl looking at me....Aislinn. She always seemed to catch my eye every now and then. I already knew she was a freak for normalcy....figures. I averted my multi-colored eyes immediatly, smoothing my leather jacket once more and leaning against the sign. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I glance over, then shuffle my feet a little, awkwardly. I guess the polite thing to do would be to initiate conversation. Hello... That thought hangs there for a minute as I realize I don't even know his name. You live in that creepy old house, right? What about your parents? No one's ever seen anyone that looks like a parent there. All of them were terrible. How would / feel if someone came up and told me that? So we have nothing to talk about, which means that I don't need to bother with him, unless for some reason he's my science partner or I have to do a group project with him. One less thing to worry about. Suddenly, one of the crazy winds that's been blowing around lately snatches up the paper I was holding. It sticks to one of his leather-clad arms. "Uh...sorry," I say, peeling the paper off. Is this what some people call "fate"? It seemed like an odd coincidence to me.

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:

I smile. I've been told by Mag plenty of times that my smile is to die for. "That's okay, no biggie" I reassure, glancing up at her, a set of white teeth and curve of lips displayed clearly on my face in one of my ever-charming smiles. I rub the back of my neck, chuckling awkwardly "Aislinn, right? I've seen you around school....." I trail off, suddenly growing quiet. I knew better than to be friendly with mortals. Not with being what i am. I look away, studying my black biker boots.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Tucker:

I smile. I've been told by Mag plenty of times that my smile is to die for. "That's okay, no biggie" I reassure, glancing up at her, a set of white teeth and curve of lips displayed clearly on my face in one of my ever-charming smiles. I rub the back of my neck, chuckling awkwardly "Aislinn, right? I've seen you around school....." I trail off, suddenly growing quiet. I knew better than to be friendly with mortals. Not with being what i am. I look away, studying my black biker boots.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aggg, this didn't show on my newsfeed.)

Aislinn:
"Um...yeah--I mean, yes. It is. Thank you." I glance quickly up at him, at his bright smile, then down again. "Eh--you're new, right? What was your name again?" It was one of those moments when you "accidentally" get in a conversation with someone and it's really awkward because you feel as if you need to keep talking to be polite. But at the same time, I really wanted to know more about this guy. He's different, more so tan anything in this town.

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I lift my shoulders in a casual shrug "Yeah...i just moved here a couple of weeks ago from Santa Barbra. This is quite a small town" I answered softly, my british accent rolling off my tounge in the most obvious way. "Oh, and I'm Tucker. Tucker Grole" I added quickly, shoving my hands into my jean pockets. Just then, the bus rolled to a stop in front of them. "Well, here's out ride" I said, walking towards the bus and boarding it. I immediatly plopped down in the middle seat-usually where no one sat-and stared out the window, my multi-colored eyes glinting in the reflection of the sun.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Wow. This must be a big change, then. I've only ever lived here, and yeah, I guess it's pretty small. But you get used to it, eventually. Sadly. But, uh, it's nice to meet you. We hardly ever get any new kids at school. It's always the same exact people we were in grade school with." He has a nice accent and a nice smile--it sounds shallow, but I guess he's not too bad.I get lost on that train of thought, almost failing to get on the bus. Daydreaming is really uncharacteristic for me... Hmm. "Um, mind if I sit here?" I ask awkwardly, pointing to the seat next to him. I'm still kind of curious as to why he'd move to someplace like here from someplace like there.

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smiled, motioning for her to sit "Not at all, be my guest" I replied calmly, a careless grin spread across my face. I turned my head to gaze out the window as the door hissed shut and the bus began to move forward. My eyes traveled the small town, a small sigh escaping my lips. It was definately much different from Santa Barbra. Such a small town. I thought. That wasn't a bad thing necassarily. Though, a small town also meant juicy rumors that spread as quickly as a wildfire. I push the thought from my mind and just continued to enjoy the scenery. 

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)