Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile "No problem. Take your time, i don't mind" The waitress came over with their order, setting my lemonbar down in front of me. I licked my lips and murmurred a quick thank you to the waitress (Only to get a weird look in return) before beginning to eat the lemonbar. "This is good!" I exclaimed through a mouthful of lemon and bar. I smiled apologetically and swallowed the food "Sorry" I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile gratefully. "Thanks." I thank the waitress when she comes, then do another nerdy thing--cut it with a knife and fork. "It is, right? Told you," I say, grinning and taking a sip of my drink, sliding my pencil behind my ear. I always needed one and could never find one, so that's usually where my favorite number two pencil keeps its residence.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile at her, quickly finishing off the lemon bar and wiping the crumbs from my leather jacket. "So, what do you do around here for fun?" I ask her, tilting my head slightly. I wave my hand around the cafe "This is a start, but is there anything else?" I add, grinning sheepishly at her.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I think, then sigh. "Not much. There's a library with hardly any good books and a movie theater with only outdated movies that are usually in poor quality. And...hmm...a small string of shops that are kinda 'hole in the wall' places, but they're kinda far, so we'd have to take a bus. But other than that, no, there's not much. This place is kinda boring."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
My mouth dropped open "Seriously? Well, it is a small town after all i guess..." I shrug, my lips quirking to the side "Any lakes or rivers?" I ask, drumming my fingers against the table

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I think a moment. "No...just the one in the woods that are behind that house you live in," I say, thinking. "But no one ever really goes there. You know how superstitious everyone is. They say they're haunted." And I had said that too--when I was, like, six, but still.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I chuckle "Yeah, i can see why people think that" I answered, looking at her thoughtfully. "Oh xome on, i'm sure there is something fun around here" I rose an eyebrow, leaning back in my chair again and thinking for a moment. "Any parks?"

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I think a minute, then shrug. "Not exactly. There's a swingset, a bench, and a patch of grass, all practically a million years old. They're left over from a playground that used to be there." I take a last drink of my Arnold Palmer, stirring the straw absently.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I furrow my brow for a moment, then smile. I rise from my seat and grab Aislinn by the hand "Come on, i have an idea" I say softly, tugging her hand slightly, a grin on my face.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Um...wait. Where are we going?" I ask, throwing the plastic cup away in the trash. I look down at his hand, then back at him. For a brief moment I wonder if I can trust him, but decide I have to. I have no reason not to.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 word stories xD-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

latest videos