Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
This is me and Koko's Roleplay :3

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Short bio : (Optional)
Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ray Jones
Personality: Ray is more of an introvert. He is very quiet, and very obediant. He isn't the strongest, in fact, he is pretty frail. Though he enjoys working for his master and he hardly complains.
Appearance: He has large, chocolate-brown eyes, sometimes making him look younger than he is. He has fair skin and a thin complexure. He has very dark hair.
Short bio : Ray has worked as a servant for years. It was passed down from generation to generation in his family. He was the quietest out of the bunch. When he was born, he did not cry like a normal baby, but just stared at everyone with his large brown eyes. His parents had assumed something was wrong with him from the beginning.
Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Ritsuka Aoyagi

Personality: Ritsuka is a type of person who wears a mask over sadness or pain, He can scream in anger all he wants and is sometimes disgusted how people act about some things. He is very calm most of the time and can be sweet when he wants to.

Looks: Profile picture He has purple eyes and black hair!

Bio:His mother was an abuser and his dad is not in the picture so that is why he has such a thick shell and so many walls around him, Ritsuka in the past two years has changed alot in personality. He is always taking pictures refering to them as memeories because he has a fear of forgetting people and people forgetting him.

Other: He likes purple macaroons

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okai~! I will start :3)
Ray bustled around the house, a large pile of laundry swaying dangerously in his hands as he wobbled down the stairs towards the laundry room. He threw half of the clothes into the washer, pouring some soap in and starting it before scurrying up the stairs once more. Ray moved into the kitchen, gathering the recently used breakfast plates and walking over to the sink to rinse them and put them into the dish washer.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka was sitting in his window sill as he took pictures of everything in sight. His room is rather simple  white sheets on a bed and purple curtains but he also had a desk where papers and pictures were of people and plants.
He sighed slightly seeing nothing new..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher, pressing the start button and moving on to the next chore. He rolled the vacuum out of the closet, bringing it to the carpet of the large living room. It was a rather large house. To Ray, it was a mansion. Mr. Aoyagi was rich after all. It had two stories, 8 bedrooms, and bathrooms with each bedroom....at least that's what he knew. He had his own bedroom downstairs......the smallest one in the house. But he did not mind. In fact, he liked the small space he had. Anything else would feel too empty. Ray pushed the vacuum back and forth across the carpet, the loud whir echoing off the walls.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked around sighing "I wonder if anything new will happen.." He said to himself as he put his camara in his pocket then went out into the stairwell and snuck out inyto the kitchen and ate a couple blueberries from the waffle batter, He chuckled seeing Ray absorbed in his work.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray paused, turning the power off on the vacuum and rolling it into the closet once more. He shuffled into the kitchen then froze when he saw Mr. Aoyagi. He dipped his head in a respectful bow before quietly glancing over at the batter. "I can make you some more waffles if you want, sir" He offered quietly, his large brown eyes falling to the floor.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "You know I let you call me Ritsuka Ray my father is Mr. Aoyagi.." He said calmly smiling only a little "No thats alright I only came down to print some pictures in mothers office just contine your work don`t mind me" He said while walking out of the kitchen and into her office.
Once he got there he printed butterfly pictures he took in the garden.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray dipped his head once more in a curt bow before scurrying off to do the rest of his work. He walked out into the backyard, taking some gloves and pulling them over his small hands. He grabbed at a #### that was sticking out from the soil, tugging furiously. This one is strong! He thought, leaning back with all of his weight. The #### popped free, sending Ray tumbling backwards into the outside glass table. He cringed as he heard a loud crash as it fell to the ground, shattering into tiny pieces. Oh no! Oh no what have i done! He thought, his hands flying to his mouth.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Inspiration - Motivation

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos