Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled as he walked seeing that mansion in sight, he sighed as they walked in "So what now?" He asked chuckling as he flopped onto the couch his feet hurt but didn`t mind that much. Ritsuka took off his shoes placing them by the couch laying back on the pillows.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked at him "I have work to do" He replied softly, his voice quiet and short as he went out into the garden. The table had been cleaned up nicely. He still needed to pull the weeds as well. Then he remembered; he wasn't suppose to be a servant. He stopped for a moment, looking at the weeds. He shrugged and began pulling them. He didn't want to change, not yet.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka nodded as he layed on the couch but had quickly fallen asleep from walking around so much, his hair hid his eyes making him seem either dead or like a pale corpes.
He was actually not even dreaming his mind was only blank since he never remembers his dreams.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked up and took a quick peek at Ritsuka sleeping on the couch. He wondered if he was happy being here. He sure didn't seem like it. Ray could see past the show of smiles and laughs, almost like seeing into a soul. A very sad, lonely soul. He sighed and continued his work, his small hands tugging at the weeds as he pulled them from the ground.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka was fast asleep but after an hour he woke up stretching his arms a bit he went up stairs to his room and shuffled through some old boxes to find a masion jar which he put on his desk wondering what he would be able to do since he was slightly bored.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray had finished with the gardening and he was now folding the laundry out of the dryer. He peeked into the living room and saw Ritsuka wake up. He looked back at the laundry and continued folding.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed walking around in his room wondering what to do then decided to finish sketching something, pretty much sketching flowers or something since humans were to hard and smushy to draw...He has tried before but they all failed.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray sighed, putting the clothes in the empty basket and carrying them to Ritsuka's room. He looked up at Ritsuka and nodded curtly before he began putting the clothes away into his dresser and closet.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Ray sighed, putting the clothes in the empty basket and carrying them to Ritsuka's room. He looked up at Ritsuka and nodded curtly before he began putting the clothes away into his dresser and closet.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked walking over "Want some help with chores?" He asked slightly bored since he really had nothing to do around the house, but did want to help Ray since he never got to have a vacation from doing this. He smiled at Ray happly.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

If I Stay vs. The Fault In Our Stars

Good night

bingo VS monople

latest videos