Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray studied Ritsuka with his large brown, child-like eyes. "You don't have to......but if you want to you can....." He said softly as he continued to put the clothes away.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked as he helped since he has done the chores before but only when he was smaller, but once he was done he peeked at Ray "Umm,Ray later do you want to play the piano with me?" He asked smiling slightly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked surprised for a moment as she gathered the empty basket into his skinny arms. "But....i don't know how to play" He answered quietly, his large eyes wide as he looked at Ritsuka "And what about your parents? Wouldn't they get angry?" He added, his voice barely above a whisper.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "There not going to be home until Friday and I`ll teach you the keys its not that hard" He reassured him, happily  as he looked at Ray chuckling a bit since his expression was funny and so absent minded.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray paused, holding the basket in his arms. Finally, he nodded slowly "Sure" He said, one corner of his mouth lifting in the slightest of smiles before he scurried out of the room once more. He replaced the basket where it belonged in the laundry room.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled as he walked down the swirling stairwell down to the piano that was for some reason in the middle of an empty room with only instruments.. He sat at the piano scanning the keys and looking at the song book but it was mostly all depressing songs.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
After finishing his chores, he walked down the long, spiraling staircase to where the piano was. He shuffled over and stood near the piano, though not sitting down. He looked doubtfully at the keys, then back up at Ritsuka.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled taking Rays hand gently pulling him over to sit down "You`ll be fine, and its alright if you mess up its how you learn" He said reassuringly since he knew how Ray was.
But he worry about what would happen if his parents found out.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray hesitantly sat down, placing his hands stiffly in his lap and rubbing them back and forth. "But.....what if i break it or something?" He asked. He knew it was probably a silly question, but as clumsy as he was, it didn't seem quite so silly.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled slightly "You`ll be fine" He said chuckling as he took Rays hands placing them on the table "I`ll teach you an easy song and its perfectly fine if you mess up" He added while he looked through the song  book.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

What was the last thing you ate?

Like board games? Why?

~Monopoly v Scrabble~

latest videos