Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HETALIA RP!! [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink behind his shades, looking at him."Really? That's cool. Maybe I would, once I get to know you....but by looking at you and the way you are....Yeah, you seen really ironic and a cool guy I had ever met.."

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
WHY THANK YOU! -hungry comes and knocks him with a frying pan- STAY AWAY!!!! -she then leaves- (one time Prussia messed with Austria....and blah...don't want to spoil) -Prussia was on the ground shaking a little-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink when he got hit with a fry plan. He look down at him, and raise a brow."You alright there, Mr.Gilbert.....?" He ask, not sure what else to say.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-gilbert didn't answer....his chick just chirped...hungry made you leave as she dragged gilbert some where else while Dave was leaving...he meet Spain-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
As Dave look around, wondering where he was this time."Am I getting lost or am I just not looking where I'm going.....?" He said to himself.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
(you tell me......)  -HOLA! how are you? IM SPAIN! and this is roman o -roman o comes out and looks at you...then punches you in the stomach- AH! IM SO SORRY! THATS ROMAN O FOR YOU! -Roman o gave you a stare- I DONT LIKE HIM! -Spain pushed roman o back to the house after saying- THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN PUNCH THEM IN THE STOMACH!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave didn't flinch at the punch, but it did hurt him really bad. He took a deep breath to stop the pain in his stomach."I-It's alright.......I-I'm Dave Strider...nice to meet y-you all...." He said, trying not to react to the punch and pain.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Spain raised a brow- are you sure your ok....he can punch pretty hard for his age.....if your not please come inside! -Spain started to feel worried....and yet still made at roman o and could tell he didn't go into the house...but just hid behind a tree.- plz come! -Spain walked you into the house while he gave roman o a tomato to cool him down-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's alright, I can deal with a punch like this....and pain...." Dave said, sitting down, and looking around the place."Nice place you got here. Better than my place...." He said, trying to calm the pain in his stomach.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Spain makes roman o come in- if you say so! and thanks! you really think so? -Spain made Roman o come inside- s-s-sorry for punching you in the stomach......-Roman o had trouble apologizing and was red in the face-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos