Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Monday-- Love? Complicated? Nah... [Private~]

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Private for Zoe and Cassie!

Characters:
Girl One (G1) : You
Girl Two (G2) : Me
Guy One (B1) : Me

Plot:
G1 has a complicated relationship! She's just started the ninth grade and things are getting even more complicated by the second. G2 has been her best friend since forever. But G2 has an older brother. B1. G1 and G2 have wanted boyfriends since the third grade. G2 has so many crushes on every boy in class, but G1? She has her heart set on one and only one. B1. She always embarasses herself and can never think straight around him! And it's not easy to hide! She'll do anything to keep her true love a secret! Until G2 is involved! How can G1 ever tell her best friend that she's in love with B1?! And who is the one putting love notes in #### locker? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

(Good? Big Grin)

Form:

Name:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Personality:
Bio:

(Please add any ther thing to looks. Since this is romance it's good to have descriptive looks. Big Grin)

It is me, 4shishi!! (Just in case you were wondering... :3 )

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds awesome, Twinny! Big Grin I'm just gonna describe her for once. xD

Name: Ariella
Looks: She has fiery red hair that goes all the way down to her waist, a slender frame, with big emerald eyes that shine brightly, and pouty pink lips. She's naturally very, very white but she tans easily and since they just came from summer break, she's pretty tan. She usually wears darker or neutral colors so she doesn't stand out in the crowd much, but that could change to get the attention of a certain guy.
Personality: She's extremly nice and smart. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, but when it comes to feelings, don't ask. She's usually pretty upbeat, always looking for fun and sometimes she can be a bit of a troublemaker.
Bio: She has an older brother who just graduated from the school, as soon as she got in so now she "has" to live up to his reputation as a "perfect student".

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Name: Johnathan Nathaniel Douglas

Looks: Johnathan has a tall, slightly muscular build and fair pale skin. His hair is shggy and brown, with light ntural hilights of blonde. His eyes change from grey to green to blue to brown-- They change all the time! His smile could charm any girl and convince anyone to do anything. He wears blue or black jeans most of the time and solid color t-shirts with a plaid jacket. His keys hang from around his neck, clinking as he walks.

Personality: He's on the honor roll and in advanced classes. He tutors and everything. but lately his grades have been slipping due to a family crisis. He is an expert on computers and plays on the basketball team. Basically, he's every girl's dream. He doesn't really notice, though. He tires to be very helpful around the house. But even if he is good at school, his real life can be crzy. He's done bad things and he can be a real party animal. But no one's reaally seen that side of him.

Bio: Johnathan has been taking his father's death very hard. He doesn't take as much time to study or anything, too bust helping his mother do everythign around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mia Danielle Douglas

Looks: Mia's hair is short and goes just past her shoulders. Her hair isn't exactally "normal" She curls it and straightens it and colors it different ever week! She's super short and has the highest cheekbones ever. She is skinny and small, but don't underestimate her. She wears bright crazy colors, funky paterns, outrages styles and so much more!! Her skin is like her brothers. Fair and pale. Her ears are peirced three times on her left ear and four on her right. She goes from hippie, to nature lover, to pop star. She loves standing out.

Personality: Mia is the party type. Simple. She has a strong personality and stands up for what she believes in. She's not embarassed easily and is used to awkwardness. And boy, is she a matchmaker! She has her own little buissiness. Mia's Matchmaking Service! She even has her own buisiness cards!

Bio: She was never eally close to her fther, so she wasn't as crushed as Johnaathan was. But she's still sensitive about it. No one except the family knows what happened to their father. They don't talk about it. Ever.

It is me, 4shishi!! (Just in case you were wondering... :3 )

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

You start us off?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
It was after school and I put my books in my locker. I had to stay at school for a basketball game.  I walked down the hall with my gym bag and lucky basketball.

Mia:
"Are you coming to the game ith me? Broady is going to be there... He's on the team.. Man he's cute!!" I giggled and blushed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I grinned at Mia. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I teased, "I have to finish up my prank on the other team, though." I told her with a mischevious grin. It was a tradition of mine and the school allowed me to do it. Every time a team came here, I got to pull pranks on them. As long as no one was hurt.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
"Ooh!  What is it this time?!" I asked with a grin, jumping a bit. "Ooh!!! Can I help you plan the prank for the homecoming game?!" I begged, slamming my locker and slining my bookbag over my shoulder in a happy fashion.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I grinned at Mia. "This one's a surprise for everyone." I wiggled my eyebrows. Then I smiled brightly, nodding quickly. "Yes. You are sooo gonna help me with the homecoming game. It will be the best prank yet!" I cheered, looping my arm with hers. I smiled over at her as we walked into the gym. "Alright, save me a seat while I make sure it's all set." I told her then took off to the other end of the gym, past the love of my life and, sadly, Mia's brother.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
"Alright!!" I said and slid into the first row of bleachers. The players were starting to practice and I wantched my brother and all of the other players starting to practice. I saved the seat next to me for Ari.

Johnathan:
I smiled at Ariella and waved a bit, then stole the ball from Xavier, my co captain for the team. I grinned, wondering what her prank would be this time.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I went behind the other team's bleachers and grinned, putting the finishing touchs on it. I smirked, "This is gonna be awesome..." I whispered to myself and took my little control button. I popped back up and ran to Mia, sitting down beside her. I smiled, holding the small black box close to me. "They're in for such a surprise." I smirked, looking over at her, but secretly watching Johnathan. "Hey, am I still sleeping over tonight?" I asked Mia.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tis ma jam

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

latest videos