Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Touji..!" He said quietly but shocked as he held on to Seaki`s hand a bit tighter
Touji scared him very much. He sorta hid behind Saeki as they walked seeing a cave at the end of the beach "Hey whats that?" He asked as he pointed running and pulling him over to it.

"Fine by me but where are they going!?" Tommy said as he looked at Touji slightly not liking him at all at6 the moment since he seemed protective "I want my lovey dove"He said looking and checking out Saeki. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol love dove XD )

Saeki walked into the cave with him and smiled. "We should just hid out in here and when they come we can escape.."

Touji took a deep breath and shook his head "Nope uh uhI don't like this one bit let's go get them now!"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him smiling "Alright.." He said while they walked in, Mocha walked in seeing it was a moist cave and saw shells washed up once he saw a big one he picked it up putting it in the pocket of the swim shorts.

Tommy walked near the cave with Touji and saw them in the cave somewhat near the end..
"Shh...I see them.."He whispered.

(What it the cave shakes and rubble falls trapping Mocha at the end and he is ruuning out of oxygen?, drama is going to be added)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki held his hand walking with him "Hey wanna take some shells with us so we can make some art later?" he asked shaking a bag out of his pocket.

Touji laughed quietly "That Saekishi or whatever his name is will die soon enough.." he whispered to himself.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha nodded "That sounds fun" He said putting a couple shells in the bag smiling as they walked in the cave he noticed that they were getting near the end of it, He looked around smirking.

Tommy looked at them and sighed "What are we gonna do, there all over eachother!" He whispered as they were walking and hiding and staying in the shadows.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki blushed and laughed "I like hanging out with you Mocha your so much fun." he told him with a hand full of sea shells.

Touji laughed and growled "I am gonna kill him!!" he said lowly.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha noticed the cave was shaking slightly then heard crumbling, he quickly pushed Saeki out of the way and he got trapped in a corner blocked by alot of rock and rubble and he quickly felt a loss of air hit it and he beathed slowly to not panic..

Tommy went wide eyed "What was that?!" He said worried that Saeki had gotten hurt, him and Touji started running.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki started tryig to peel away the rocks "Mocha are you okay?!" he shouted pulling away some of the rubble. 

Touji pushed past Saeki and pulled away a whole bunch of rocks "My love are okay?!"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha was having trouble breathing "The air...Its thin.."He said getting a bit panicy at the moment because everything was spinning alot and he felt like he was fading a way a bit
like he was gonna pass out.

Tommy helped getting the rubble and stones out of the way.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki crawled through the narrow passgae and looked at Mocha "Hey Hey its okay go through there.." he instructed Mocha.

Touji glared "I could've done that.."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos