Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Touji...Touji Oh! I`m so sorry I remember now but I`ve been having trouble with my memeory...But umm sure I`ll hang out with you" He said smiling as he looked up at him wondering how hw got so tall.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji smiled and walked with Mocha grinning softly, he had been watching Mocha for some times he was in love. He grabbed Mochas hand and smiled "Where would you like to go?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "How about the carnival?" He asked while they walked wondering how Touji knew where he lived it was a bit creepy "So how have you been since I last saw you?" He asked making eye contact.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji smiled as touched his head like he always used to but this time he took a piece of hair. Then he drew back hiding it in his pocket "And good."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha  looked at him rubbing his head "What did you do?" he asked as he walked noticing that Touji was a little creepybut he kept walking holding his hand. He started walking down the sidewalk to the fair and saw one of Touji`s friends Haku which he knew of Touji`s obbsession with Mocha and worried about it.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji saw Haku who was always trying to put a wedge between him and Mocha, he rolled his eyes as Haku walked over.

Haku smiled at them both "Is he treating you okay Mocha?" I was hoping he knew what I meant.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha tilted his head slightly in a rather confused manner "Yeah, we`er going to the carnival wanna come?" He said NOT knowing it was a date of any sort that is how clueless he is!
He smirked at them both wondering why Touji was acting creepy..

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji looked at Haku looked at Mocha and shook his head "No he is probably super busy with work and socializing." Touji told Mocha as he pulled him quickly away.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "Alright" He said calmly as he was pulled away wondering what got into him at that moment weren`t they just hanging out? Well that was what Mocha thought but was slightly
confused.

(Haku should stalk them! XD )

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku cursed under his breath and began to follow them "Gotta keep Mocha safe from him even if it means stalking them "

Touji smiled an hugged Mocha "You know that I like you a lot Mocha?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos