Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Marshall and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
This RP is for realKnuckles and I only.
I'm just thinking we re-post our forms from the Apocalypse, unless you want to do it differently?
Either way, I'll put my form:

Name: Zabrina Wren

Personality: She is strong and stubborn, but is quite vulnerable when faced by her fears. She is protective and defensive of her kind, and especially her friends whom she is incredibly loyal to. It takes a lot to impress or anger her, and she tends to swallow down her fury and try to act like the bigger person; the most mature person. She doesn't talk much to strangers, and can come across as anti-social sometimes since she is quite private of her life and past. Other words to describe her are psychic and intuitive, giving her the ability to sense the feelings or presence of others.

Appearance:

Species: Djinn (These creatures are from Arabian tradition, and are said to be formed of fire or air. Therefore any weapon used against them would be useless. However, when they take the form of animals or humans, they are vulnerable targets. They must take the form of a living creature from time to time or they will perish as dust into the sky. As humans, they appear as beautiful women with slit eyes; the one feature that gives them away).

Power: Summoning - The ability to summon forth objects and/or people from seemingly nowhere. This includes being able to summon a Guardian and to summon objects from nothing (Therefore to create an object or organism).

Fears/Weaknesses: She is claustrophobic, and has mild scotomaphobia and pnigophobia.

Bio: She has scotomaphobia (fear of blindness in visual field) because of a past experience when she was 14, and was experimented on. The results made her temporarily blind for 45 days until the problem was fixed. The reason she has pnigophobia (fear of choking or being smothered) is also because of a past experience when she was 17, and a hunter ambushed her on her way home from school, trying to choke her. A couple of days later, he attacked her while she was sleeping and tried to suffocate her with a pillow-case. She has been claustrophobic since she was 11. Her parents were both murdered by an experienced hunter when she was 21, and she has lived in the woods for the remaining two years.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damen Solis
Personality: Vengeful and angry, however, under the correct circumstances, can act decent, even friendly, toward his most hated enemy.
Appearance: Getting
Species: Warlock (Male Witch)
Power: Persuasion
Fears/Weaknesses: Incredibly biased against humans.
Bio: Alun Aires lived happily with his wife, Lilly. Until one fateful day, she was taken into custody, and later burnt at the stake. The man who condemed her, and even denounced her in the first place, was a duke, a duke named Jeffery Cazzino. Alun grew vengeful against him, like many, as he was corrupt anyway. Alun, however, had a job as a barber, and began formulating a plan to kill the duke, starting by changing his name to Damen Solis.
Other: ###

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina appeared as if she were gliding through the woods in her long, black cloak. The hood over her face made it impossible for anyone to catch anything but a faint glimpse of her intense eyes; even with the moonlight seeping between the trees. As she caught sight of a stray deer, she revealed her dagger from her brown, leather belt; the edges of the blade shimmered in the light, almost glowing at specific angles.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit......" Damen rhythmically whispered to himself, cleaning his razor.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina heard the whisper ring in her ears, but failed to hear the exact words. Her eyes flashed in the moonlight as she caught sight of a deadly razor in the possession of a stranger, causing her movements to tense. The deer that was previously within her gaze had passed while she was distracted, but it seemed the least of her problems, despite how long it had been since she'd eaten. "Who are you?" she whispered shrewdly, raising the clean dagger in her hand.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Damen Solis, from the nearby city of Maplethorpe." he said, "Might I ask who you are?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina responded in caution, barely even flinching from the firm grip on the hilt of her knife. "Zabrina Wren", she answered, an unusual sensation flooding through her as she watched Damen. She gradually lowered her knife, finally sheathing it and securing it back into her belt. "Why do you roam these woods, Damen?" she enquired in a calmer and lower tone, her eyes flickering into the distance where there stood at least three hunters waiting to attack.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like to sit out here and....plan...." he said, looking down at his razor still

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina watched the razor in Damen's hands in silence; her gaze then returned to the three hunters in the shadow of the trees. In a swift and instinctive movement, she pulled out two throw daggers from her belt, tossing them in the direction of the hunters. They slit the throats of the first two, leaving the third with a shocked and fearful expression. Zabrona tossed another blade in his direction, walking towards the hunter as he dropped to his side, the knife slashing through his right leg. He let out a yowl of agony, gritting his teeth as Zabrina approached him.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen had gotten up, running over to the man, he held his razor up, "How about a shave, sir?" he slit his throat quickly in one fluid motion.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks