Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(OH.....IM GOING TO PRETEND EVERYONE GETS ALONG AND SHARE MUFFINS : D) -Nicole laughed a little bit while saying sorry for scaring him- its.....pretty easy to get on a roof....if ya think about it!  BUT GUESS WHO BIRTHDAY IT IS!!! ITS MINE!!!! IM SO HAPPY! -Nicole ran to go hug Karkat making him fall back but it wasn't hard  she smiled and kissed Karkat softly on the lips- (I hope ya know ONE OF THESE DAYS IM PLANNING ON THEM TO DO IT!...every time I get a plan you ruin it...)

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(lololol.....nope...they hate human things...they think is a disease....) Karkat blink, he look at her confuse, and why she was hugging him."Okay then..." He said, making her get off of him, then stood up, getting the dirt of his clothes."Uh...I would be leaving today and I won't came back until 2 or 3 weeks....He said, taking his phone out.(lololololol......! -do the 'U mad Troll'-)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(......your making me HATE TROLLS! and they are! im not sure how im going to work myself into that! BUT I WILL! and you don't speak while kissing! it ruins the mood!) -Nicole was a little surprised- w-w-why do you have to leave for that long?! -Nicole didn't like that he was going to leave....it wouldn't be the same without Karkat their...Nicole waited to see why....maybe she could go with him...but she highly doubted that-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your welcome.....!) Kakrkat sighed quitely, and took a deep breath, looking around around to make sure no one was around."Because.....I have problme with ,y crab dad, my best friend is all soder because of the disgusting slime he keep making, and he is out there killing other troll for npt -bad word- reason.....!" He said, trying to calm hisself by taking deep breaths.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(no! I never say thank you! next time I mess you up with my kitty paws!) -Nicole...thought about the slime making...and thought it was gross! but didn't say it out loud....and if he had a friend killing ppl. she didn't want to go with him anymore then she thought for a while-  ok...but I WILL miss you! know that! by the way what does soder mean?...... 

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

(-does a troll dance- TROLLOLOLOLOL!) Karkat look at her, in a face that say 'you don't want to know', but he gave in,"It means that he is going insane, like when you humans drink to much....um....###### you guys get #######....so after a couple of hours or time...you guys are soder....That's how my friend is, but with eating pie slime....make him go nuts and insane..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(XD LOL! and it blocked out your words) -Nicole nodded slowly- oh ok! one day your going to have to teach me all your different words! -the bell rang and Nicole had to go down to 6th period...she then remembered her dad asking last night if she knew Karkat's number (I left that part  out..because I was lazy XD) but she didn't have that much time...she took his phone and put her number in their quickly...she learned how to type pretty fast so she got this done in under 2 minutes after she finished she gave his phone back...apologized for taking it...then ran off so she wouldn't be late-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(XDD......I dont really care about those words.....) As Nicole close the door, Karkat sigh and put his phone away, dissappaering from thin air. As jumping from time zone and timeline, Karkat make it to his house, falling face down on the floor as his ##### (Crab dad) was making noise and yelling by saying sqerk and sqirk and other sound like that.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(em ok!...I want to have a random dance party :T  and I want to meet his crab dad!) -through the rest of the day Nicole tried not to be sad since it was her birthday...but either way...a little part of her was knowing she wouldn't see Karkat for a while...the day was over and she got to her house...and it was decorated she was happy to see all her friends she got in her house went up to her room and changed into a dress and decided to wear her hair loose she had a fun time around 11:00 PM everyone started to go home and Nicole said her farewells....she still didn't open half her presents but again there was so many....she went up stairs and flopped on her bed...she wanted to call Karkat...but she was such in a rush...that he only had her number...so she had to wait...she took a shower and got back into her bed...she tried sleeping...but all through the night Karkat crossed her mind

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(All right well I'm in the computer, not laptop, and it goes slow but I can uplaod a pic of his dad...and his human form...) Karkat was still in the floor, his dad keep on complain on why he was doing on the world call 'Earth' and other question like that. After a few hours, Karkat got up and went to his room. He took off his jacket and got inside the slime bed, and then sleep.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

latest videos