Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole looked at him- that's....disturbing......like....REALLY! -Nicole thought more- well...you got hugged licked and smelled.....BUT have any one KISSED YOU! have you been KISS BEFORE?! -Nicole waited for his answer....she had a feeling it would be a no...he didn't look lie the type to want all the affection....but he could also say yes...but again doubted it!.....she wondered if that kind of guy knew what I kiss even was....-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat raise a brow, still looking like he always look like."Wait...what?! No! I don't want to have black feeling for you, not anyone....! I don't want to have anyone on my Kismesissitube...!" He said, a little freak out but wasn't showing it at all.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole was surprised a little but laughed a little- HAHAHAHA! ok! ok! no need to get this freaked out about it HEHEHE! but your GOING to have to LOVE SOMEONE! and some body is go to kiss you ONE DAY! -Nicole got close up to his face she licked her upper  lip and smirked then got back down-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat didn't get what she meant by all those, but it was making him blush a bit more, look away."Hey, look at the time! I have to go now....See at school....!" He said, opening the door and went outside, closing the door behind him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole laughed again- HAHAHAHA! its fun messing with him! -Nicole saw him leave out her window. she went upstairs and jumped on her bed. she wondered what was going through Karkat's head right about now after what just happened...she thought about it and smiled-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
As Karkat left to go home, his head was mess up and mix up with what was going around him. He shook his head, and walk fast enough. Once Karkat got home, he close the door and lay on the couch, covering his eyes with his arms, blushing a little.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(-evil laugh- MOO HAHAHAHA!  Devil) -school came around and Nicole walked to school as always she saw Karkat and snuck behind him and hugged him from behind- GOTCHA! -she was mostly going to mess with Karkat for the whole week..she never had more fun messing with some one!-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-throws a stop sign at you- opps! Sorry....!) Karkat jump a little, getting out of her grip."W-what the -# ####- was that for!? You could have give me a heartattack like that!" He said, backing away a little from her, blushing a bit, not showing it at all.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(throws a car at your face- OOPS!) -Nicole laughed- don't act like you don't like my hugs! Nicole then walked into the school- this is going to be a FUN WEEK! -5th period was coming around and Nicole couldn't wait to mess with Karkat more-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-throws Bro at you- OPPS I DID IT AGAIN! ~) Karkat came into the room, and sat four or five chair away from her, not wanting to be annoy again and get a another booking hug.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Words that start with L

do you like pancakes

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Is ur life fair according to you?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D