Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
So...you know the plot~

How is this for a form?

Name
Personality
Other

If there's anything I need to add, tell me.

ANYONE OTHER THAN DIA OR MYSELF, I AM LOADED. SO GO AWAY.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Kujyou.

Looks: 

Personality: Daichi is a natural leader. He is at ease in talking to others, and devoted to anyone close to him. He is warm, bright and energetic and possesses a strong instinct, which he always follows. He is however often stubborn and egotistic. He is also unnecessarily aggressive sometimes, even though he doesn't usually mean to be.

Other: Prophesied to be the Demon King.

Name: Emiko Reina Takahashi.

Looks:

Personality: Emiko can be described as reserved, sweet and shy. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, she usually avoids conflict and decision-making, and would rather just wait on someone. She is also quite thoughtful, trusting, sometimes insecure, sensitive and loyal. However, her quietness is a result of her fear of being rejected, if she got truly comfortable around someone, she'd become extremely talkative and somewhat of a 'party animal'.

Other: N/A.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Why must you be so fast...? TT^TT My forms are coming~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to get off the computer soon, don't worry, I'm sneaking on with my tablet C: so I was speed typing! I had to type it over thrice, because I kept accidentally pressing back. Also, the magic of copy and paste. Ain't nobody got no time to make a new personality! So yeah, I usually take an hour to make forms c: )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aiden Wallace
Looks: Brown hair that's shaggy in the front and a little shorter in the back, hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin, a bit over six feet tall. He's lean but well-built. He has a tattoo of a mechanical bird on his left shoulder, but he keeps it hidden.
Personality: He's about the right amount of seriousness and playfulness. He's the type of guy that could be the life of the party if he wanted to, but chooses not to because he doesn't like to make a scene. A kind of guy that's bookish and logical, he's smart, but would have no problem sweeping girls off their feet or getting a date. He acts different to those he really cares for, a little more genuine and less formal. He's a gentleman all around who cares for the well being of others.
Other: He's a teacher at the school.

Name: Magdalene "Mag" Finch
Looks: Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, not quite five feet yet. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off.
Personality: Complicated. One moment she's quiet and serious, but the next she's immature and flirty. Most of the time she acts carefree to hide what she's really feeling. She gets agitated easily but usually controls her temper. However, if someone acts in a way she doesn't like, she'll be the first to tell them off. She's very caring to others she knows well, but others know to stay on her good side. Normally she has to be touching the person she's talking to, but if she doesn't know you, she doesn't like to be treated casually.
Other: She became blind when she was still young and likes to mimic sound.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry they're bad forms... You start, please?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(They are so not bad forms .-. We'll start when they are just getting of  the train and all, meaning  no one knows Daichi is going to be the Demon King yet, and the oracle is going to just go around prophesying what everyone will be. I'll play the Oracle c: I want to be all mysterious with your character.)

Daichi was one of the first persons to exit as the train pulled to a stop. His anxiousness showed on his face as he made his was to the large, magic school building. I can't believe it. I'll be learning official magic! I can work for the Magic Army if I'm good! His bag was swung over one shoulder, and he wore loose black jeans and a dark blue shirt. His electric blue and white sneakers complemented the colours of his backpack. He made his way into the hallway of the large school, grinning as he saw students bustling about. A lady at the door, who seemed to be a teacher, was lining up the new children, including him, to see the oracle. He had read about her in the school's handbook. It was mainly to motivate the children, but each child had their future foretold, to decide what they would become. Daichi jumped slightly, only 5 people in front of him. I wonder what she'll say? Please say Officer in the Magic Army, please say it!

Emiko walked quickly to the school building, a wide grin on her face. She was being pushed side to side, because she was slightly shorter than most of the students, and not to mention the huge crowd of new students. She didn't really mind though. She couldn't believe it! I'm. . .I'm. . . .AH! She thought, unable to even finish the thought. Oh yeah, magic, here I come! She started running, her blonde hair bouncing behind her. She wore a light blue, knee-length dress and white sandals. Her backpack was a dark blue. She made her way inside, joining the line of new kids to go see the oracle. She'll say Medic, of course. I just know it! I'm going to be a Medic! If I think it hard enough, maybe she'll say it. . .right? Oh, I hope she says it!

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whew, that was alot of typing! I'm switching to my tablet now. I'm warning you, it jumbles everything. So you won't know where one character begins or ends until you read the whole post ._. Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes in advance.)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hee~ Looks like it! And--uh, which character, now?
Where should my teacher be......?)

Aiden watched the students trickle in--well, more like stampede in. There seemed to be so much potential in all of them, be it for good or bad. He tapped his shoulder where the bird was, coppery wings outstretched, red jeweled eyes bright, his eyes on each student as they came through the door, grinning in amusement. Teaching them would be so exciting--it was his first year here, and the thought of harnessing all that potential was thrilling. One girl caught his attention out of them all. She was short and blonde, but cute in her dress and sandals. Wonder if she'll be in my class... He eventually turned his attention back to the oracle, whom he jokingly referred to as "the sorting hat," like from Harry Potter.

"Ow...thundering oafs...Honestly," Mag muttered, already annoyed at the crowd and the students shoving their way to the front of the school. Although really, she felt guilty for complaining--a chance to go to this school had been what she really wanted, and she decided not to let a bunch of kids with poor manners get to her. (Although she was a huge stickler for manners.) So...about this oracle, she wondered, trying to avoid being trampled by all the people who were much taller than herself. I hear she's supposed to tell us what we are to become--well, whatever that means. She suddenly felt nervous: What did that mean? Behind her back, she slipped the thumb on her left hand between her middle and index fingers, a sign for good luck.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned widely as he stepped up to the oracle, his fingers crossed. He had his mind focused on his goal, hoping she would say the words he so longed to hear. Instead, she looked up at him with a look of disgust and fear. The Oracle backed away from Daichi, scoffing in his direction. "I sense evil genes in you boy!" She said in a nasal, high pitched voice. "You will destroy our world! For you will become the Demon King!" She yelled, waving her hands in the air. The entire room became quiet, and the only sound was Daichi's laugh. "You. . . You can't be serious. . Right?" He said. How could he of all people be destined to destroy the world? He was suddenly dragged away by a teacher, and the room erupted into furious whispers and mutters. Emiko stared at the boy as they dragged him away, her eyes falling on a teacher not long after. She smiled at him, brushing her blonde hair from her eyes. She didn't even notice the oracle speaking to ger until she touched her. Emiko turned around quickly, smiling sheepishly at the oracle. "Ah. . . Please repeat." She said softly. The oracle scoffed and shook her head slightly at Emiko. "I said Medic, child. You are destined to be a Medic." Emiko grinned and jumped out of the line, grinning. Even though everyone else still looked serious because they had just found out a student was the reincarnation of the Demon King. She then switched to her serious face, and headed to the teacher she had seen earlier, not sure where to go

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

I did the Ice Bucket challenge -.-

We the Kidz

latest videos