Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
A smile tugged at the ends of Emiko's lips when she noticed Aiden's smile. She rolled her pencils against her desk for a while, before looking up at Aiden. She brushed a lock of blonde hair from her face, she couldn't talk to him during class, maybe at lunch. Daichi felt a little awkward because of all the glances he was getting, and none of them looked friendly. He was feeling a little less anxious about class and more anxious about class ending. He sighed and looked over at Mag, who seemed to be 'reading'.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...what should I do for Aiden?) What, got a problem with history or something? Pay attention. Mag rolled her eyes in a typical "agh, males" fashion, only partly listening to the teacher. She was usually pretty good in history, anyway. And don't pay attention to them. They just need someone to gossip about. It sounded like a mumble, but she knew he heard it.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can time skip to the end of class.)

"Well, does that someone have to be?" Daichi muttered. He was silent for a while, but then he sighed. He examined his hand, which had a slight black essence around it. What did I ever do? Did I ever ask to be the demon king? He'd pretty much accepted that he was the demon king, because of everything that was happening. He rested his head on the desk. He always paid attention in class, but he wasn't really enjoying being stared at by most of the class.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(For both of them?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shut his book as soon as the bell rang, sliding his glasses back off. "That's all for today," he said, but some of them still seemed half asleep, not as many as before though. He sighed a bit--alchemy was like math or science, the class half people didn't like. Hopefully he could change that, though.He smiled when he saw Emiko, waving a little.

Mag got up from her seat, mentally flipping around her head for her schedule. Probably Alchemy. She was about to leave, but apparently everyone else was eager to do so too, because it was practically a stampede out the door. She ended up waiting for everyone to go. "Rude," she muttered, gatherimg her things, then turned to Daichi. "See you around, I guess.''

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko waved back a little, she stood and walked over to Aiden, a slight smile on her face. "Interesting class, I really enjoyed it." She said clutching her textbook to her chest. She placed her eraser in the front pocket of her skinny jeans, though she still held her pencil and notebook in her hands. Daichi stood abruptly, a slight frown on his face. "Wait, can't we walk together or something?" He asked, shoving his hands deep into his pocket. "Please," he muttered, "What harm would it bring?" He bit his lower lip slightly, awaiting her response.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden gave a half smile, partly grateful and partly weak. "Thanks. I'm glad someone does. I don't know if it's just the class or what, but everyone seems to be either asleep or completely absent. Or passing notes or something." He wondered if it had anything to do with them still being worried about the demon king, or if alchemy was just really boring.

"None of this old grandmother pace, though. If you make me late, you'll never hear the end of it." Mag said it without any hesitation whatsoever, partly because she was paying more attention to leaving without getting trampled and partly to give him a hard time. He seemed so afraid of her saying no. What was with that, anyway? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shook her head slightly, her blonde hair moving in unison. "Most students just don't appreciate a good class. They don't value the information that's being given to them." She said, "Also, there is the fact that the so called 'demon king' was in the class. They're just finding it hard to focus. In a few weeks --if the demon king doesn't kill us all before then-- Alchemy will be majority of the students' favourite class." She added with a smile, though she was serious about them being killed by the demon king part.

Daichi nodded enthusiastically. "Mag, yes Mag." He said, a slight smile on his face. He held her hand and made his way into the hallway, "I think we have the same schedule, so some sort of Magical Physical Education, next, right? I can't remember the proper name for it." He was moving at a fairly fast pace, which was partly because the side of the hallway they were on was much  less populated, since most of the students flocked to the opposite side to avoid him. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
A favorite class if we're not all dead by then? Is that supposed to make me feel better...? "Ah, thanks. I hope so. I guess I can understand that, though..." Aiden trailed off, absently running a hand through his hair. "Although he actually didn't do anything--at least not yet. From what I could tell, he behaved just as a normal student would. Sat in the front and almost fell asleep and everything. But maybe he just hasn't 'become' the demon king fully yet."

Mag made a face at the words "physical education." Anything with physical in front of education was bound to be either torture or disaster. "Something like that," she muttered with a grimace, but she was paying more attention to the surroundings. The hallway seemed practically empty--but there were still all the noises of students and whatnot. It felt a little weird, kind of like the hallway was populated by ghosts. She didn't mention it, just tried to keep up, holding his arm instead of his hand.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos