Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( x3 Daichi )

Aiden looked at her for a minute, thn let out a short kind of laugh. "Remind me never to badmouth cats," he muttered, jokingly, looking up. "Let me see. Ah...either, really. I think it depends more on their personality. I mean, you could have a stuck up girly girl or a polite tomboy. It's not as if girly girls are automatically nice and tomboys rude, you know?"

"I wasn't serious. I was being ironic." Mag rolled her eyes, not facing him as he talked, just kind of staring off in the distance with her head cocked. She was paying attention though, even if it didn't seem like it. It was just her way of listening better--although most people didn't seem to get that. She turned to him as he finished up, quiet for a moment as she let it sink in, then lazily dropped her head into his lap, looking up with a spaced-out, empty expression. "Was it on purpose?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko laughed softly. "Cats are cute, you should never badmouth them, even without me reminding you." She played with the ends of her hair, rolling her eyes at him. "Yeah, but a polite tomboy is extremely rare as it defeats the whole purpose of the label. Tomboys are supposed to be vulgar, like boys. Also, many girly girls are stuck up, anyway." She said, "So. . .your turn to ask questions."

A faint blush appeared on the bridge of his nose, and Daichi sighed softly. "Of course I didn't do it on purpose." He muttered, running his hand through her hair out of boredom. "Do you think I'm evil or something? Why do you think I'd do such a thing on purpose?" He stared at her for a while, not saying anything. He hadn't really noticed before, but she was kinda. . . pretty.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I mean, yeah, but still. And 'supposed to be'? I don't think tomboys like being told what to do, trust me. My little sister used to be one. And yeah, they usually are stuck up." He sighed, thinking. "Didn't I ask what unicorns taste like? Hmm... do you have any siblings, or are you an only child?"

"Then quit worrying about it. If you didn't do it on purpose, then you shouldn't have a guilty conscience, right? And if other people don't like you for a mistake, they're probably shallow and therefore not worth you worrying about. And if I thought you were evil, would you be here now? Common sense," Mag muttered, her eyebrow arched in a sort of "how's that for logic?" kind of way. If only guys could think things through, everything would be simpler...

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko rolled her eyes. "Tomboys can come at me if they don't like my statement. What  I mean is, the whole point of being a tomboy is to be boyish. Boyish refers to being vulgar, disgusting, you know. .all the qualities of immature boys" She laughed when he mentioned what unicorns tasted like again, but regained her composure after a few seconds. "I'm an only child, but I do have a few cats. . ."

Daichi sighed. "You'd be fine after you killed someone? And they didn't like me from the start, they just hate me more now. . ." He complained. "And I don't know. . . Maybe I would. . . How would I know what you'd do. . .I'm not you. . ." He sighed and poked her cheek, just to mess with her.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden tried to keep a straight face and suppress his laughter. "Only child with a few cats... Of course. Um...what about what you want to do as a.career?" he asked, regaining his composure. "Hey." Mag swatted at his finger. "Don't treat me like a kid. You're barely a year older.". She shifted a bit to make herself comfortable, settling down when she was. "You're going to feel guilty, yeah. But it wasn't your fault. And why do you care if #### #### ###? They're jerks."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled. "I'm going to be the best Medic in the History of Magic." She declared in her usual soft tone. "That's if I can learn to cast spells properly." She muttered, sighing. "Well, what's your favourite place in the school?"

Daichi chuckled. "Even if I was a day older, I'd still be older. . ." He poked her cheek repeatedly, smirking slightly. "And don't tell me what to do, I wanna care so I'll care. . " He muttered, brushing his hair from his face.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden smiled at her dedication. "Good luck, then. You'll have to study hard. That's a complicated field you're wanting to get into, missy. But I'm sure you can do it." He smiled, once again--sinfully--thinking to himself how cute she was, then shook that out of his head. "That place outside I took you to. How about you?" Mag pouted, beginnning to regret telling him her real age. ##### ##,## she muttered, then suddenly pushed him so he was on his back with her on top. She smirked. "You know, you'd better be nice to me, because I've got you in a good spot to take out your vitals or something. You know...a little cut right here to steal away the little precious," she murmured softly, lightly tracing her fingertip on his stomach to demonstrate, still grinning.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko looked down at her feet, running her hand through the ends of her side-ponytail. "Thank you." She replied, softly. "I already am studying, I just have to get the spells down. And then I'll be an actual Medic." She bit her lower lip slightly, a faint blush forming on her cheeks. She couldn't help thinking about how cute he was when he smiled. She giggled softly, looking down at the ground. She was shy, but usually not to the point whee she could hardly look at someone without blushing. A crush on a teacher never worked out, though. Daichi stared at her with an amazed face. "I'd never had guessed, that you'd be the type of person to make such jokes, Mag." He muttered, bringing her face closer to his, until their noses were almost touching. "But then again, knowing you. . . I'm wondering if you're joking or not." He laughed softly and gently pushed her off. "Don't so that, you're scary." He whined childishly, sitting up and glancing back at her.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Short post, I'm exhausted. I'll be on tomorrow.) Aiden smiled a bit, watching the way she played with her hair, the way she smiled. She wasn't that much younger than him...it was okay to notice things like that about her, right? It wasn't as if he was serious...right? He wasn't too sure. "If you don't mind me asking...what's with you and spells?" Mag settled back down on him, cuddling up a little as she had before. She knew she was probably being annoying; most people she knew didn't like her to touch them or just hated being around her, period. But the way he had hugged her earlier and brought his face close... She couldn't help but want to feel that again. No one was every really like that with her. "It's always good to put a little fear in their hearts," she cackled in one of her near-perfect imitations. She had aimed for a witch from a movie that time.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko sighed. "Well, I'm good at theory, I just can't cast spells well. It's a flaw, I guess." She looked up at him and her blush deepened when she saw him smile at her. "Uh. . . I. . . I. . . . Do you like ice cream?" She inquired with a sheepish smile and a nervous laugh. Daichi grinned, "You really are creepy, Mag." He was a little surprised that she didn't mind being this close to him, but he wasn't going to say anything. He was actually enjoying it a little. He stared at her for a while, thinking about how cute she was, though he quickly dismissed that thought before she read his mind or something. He ran his hand through her hair, smiling slightly.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos