Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot. 

Name: Jake

Looks:
 jacksgap
jacksgap
jacksgap

Personality: very outgoing, and nice. He is not afraid to say what he thinks. 

Other: he lives in his own apartment, and he has for 4 years. He can't stop thinking about his ex.. The whole thing was a misunderstanding, he never cheated on her. He never got a chance to explain himself. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Is this all right? Frustrated If not, I can change it.

Name: Mag

Looks:  Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, only about five feet tall. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off.

Personality: Complicated (you'll see, I guess.) More on the quiet side, a little temperamental, but caring to those she loves. It's best not to get on her bad side.

Other: She lost her eyesight when she was younger, but still gets around fine. She moved to an apartment recently (twist of fate, eh?) She has a slight accent and likes to mimic sound. She can't stand the thought of getting back together.

Bad form, I'm sorry... TT^TT You start?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Its good(: I'll just have to get used to roleplaying when shes blind Tongue Out

Jake: 
I pulled up to the local Starbucks, and I walked inside. I ordered my favorite, Caramel macciato. I waited for my drink, and I leaned against the wall, I looked around the room. My eyes landing on.. Was that her... Mag... I slowly walked up to her. "Mag.. Its me, Jake.." I said. I missed her... I never stopped thinking about her.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, she'll give him a run for his money, that's for sure.)

Mag:
My head snaps back, and no coherent thought even registers. It's just like a huge rush--that voice--that smell--that same person... Here I was just trying to get something quick for breakfast without having to cook (even I get tired of it sometimes) and this guy--Jake--
"Wh... What do you want?" I mutter. I really prefer caffeine in the morning to start my day. Not irritation with him.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just to talk.. Please?" I asked her. I liked her still.. And to see her now made me a little happier.. But the way her facial expression changed , it hurt a little.. "You never gave me a chance to explain myself.. About last we saw each other.." 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't need you to explain yourself." I try to get past him, looking down, never facing him. "If one cheats, that's it. The end. Nothing else to it." I hate to admit it, but it still hurts... I really thought someone had actually, you know...liked me. But of course there's no way that was true.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed how she tried to walk away. "Mag.. Please.. I was in love with you, I never cheated on you. If you just gave me a chance to explain.. I could answer your questions.... Please..." I begged her. It was a misunderstanding..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you loved me so much, why are you making things worse?" It had been a month or so, and really, I was beginning to forget about it the tiniest bit. He was just making it more painful. He was unraveling all the work I had put into forgetting him. "Just stop!"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
The hurt in her voice made me frown. "Mag... If you let me say what I need to say, I promise , you will never hear from me again... I'll leave you alone..." I said. I was still in love with her.. I really was.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"...Fine. Make it fast." I nudge him into a seat with my fingertips on his chest. I could just tune him out; it wouldn't be that hard...

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos