Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot. 

Name: Jake

Looks:
 jacksgap
jacksgap
jacksgap

Personality: very outgoing, and nice. He is not afraid to say what he thinks. 

Other: he lives in his own apartment, and he has for 4 years. He can't stop thinking about his ex.. The whole thing was a misunderstanding, he never cheated on her. He never got a chance to explain himself. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Is this all right? Frustrated If not, I can change it.

Name: Mag

Looks:  Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, only about five feet tall. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off.

Personality: Complicated (you'll see, I guess.) More on the quiet side, a little temperamental, but caring to those she loves. It's best not to get on her bad side.

Other: She lost her eyesight when she was younger, but still gets around fine. She moved to an apartment recently (twist of fate, eh?) She has a slight accent and likes to mimic sound. She can't stand the thought of getting back together.

Bad form, I'm sorry... TT^TT You start?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Its good(: I'll just have to get used to roleplaying when shes blind Tongue Out

Jake: 
I pulled up to the local Starbucks, and I walked inside. I ordered my favorite, Caramel macciato. I waited for my drink, and I leaned against the wall, I looked around the room. My eyes landing on.. Was that her... Mag... I slowly walked up to her. "Mag.. Its me, Jake.." I said. I missed her... I never stopped thinking about her.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, she'll give him a run for his money, that's for sure.)

Mag:
My head snaps back, and no coherent thought even registers. It's just like a huge rush--that voice--that smell--that same person... Here I was just trying to get something quick for breakfast without having to cook (even I get tired of it sometimes) and this guy--Jake--
"Wh... What do you want?" I mutter. I really prefer caffeine in the morning to start my day. Not irritation with him.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just to talk.. Please?" I asked her. I liked her still.. And to see her now made me a little happier.. But the way her facial expression changed , it hurt a little.. "You never gave me a chance to explain myself.. About last we saw each other.." 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't need you to explain yourself." I try to get past him, looking down, never facing him. "If one cheats, that's it. The end. Nothing else to it." I hate to admit it, but it still hurts... I really thought someone had actually, you know...liked me. But of course there's no way that was true.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed how she tried to walk away. "Mag.. Please.. I was in love with you, I never cheated on you. If you just gave me a chance to explain.. I could answer your questions.... Please..." I begged her. It was a misunderstanding..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you loved me so much, why are you making things worse?" It had been a month or so, and really, I was beginning to forget about it the tiniest bit. He was just making it more painful. He was unraveling all the work I had put into forgetting him. "Just stop!"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
The hurt in her voice made me frown. "Mag... If you let me say what I need to say, I promise , you will never hear from me again... I'll leave you alone..." I said. I was still in love with her.. I really was.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"...Fine. Make it fast." I nudge him into a seat with my fingertips on his chest. I could just tune him out; it wouldn't be that hard...

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

We the Kidz

latest videos