Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"That girl that was over, she was my cousin, Stephanie. I haven't seen her since I was five.. " I explained to her. "Nothing went on, she was my cousin..." I told her..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can't believe you're going so low as to even say she was family." I shake my head, taking my drink. "See you on the other side. Adios. Farewell. Aloha. Whatever." I stand up, making my way to the door.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"She was.. I'm not going low at all.. Meg... I still love you... More than anyone..." But she was gone.. She heard what I had to say.. But she was really the only one I loved.. My parents were gone, and there was no other family I knew about. Except my cousin..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, please. You can't even get my name right." I bite back anything more I want to say, pushing the door open and not crying until I get far enough away. Why him, God? Why do you do keep doing this to me?

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(That was my bad.. Typo..) 

I was not in the mood for coffee anymore... When I was sure she was far enough away, I stood up, and I left.. When I got to my apartment, I slammed my door shut, and locked it. I didn't want to talk to anyone for a long while.. I headed to my bedroom, and sat on my bed.. The door locked also.. I couldn't clear my mind at all.. Mag..Mag....Mag...

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stupid...male...imbecile." I make it back to the apartment building, being sure to avoid him at all costs, wherever he was. They did have a small swimming pool, which was nice even if I never used it. That made it better--he wouldn't think to bother me there. It was empty, luckily. I sigh and drop my feet in, rubbing at my eyes.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I spent the rest of my day, just laying down.. I didn't bother eating.. I still had her number.. But I promised I would not call her, or bother her ever again.. She was more than welcome to come over .. I was miserable..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning, I felt as if I had just gotten through a tornado or something. I reached out for the phone, then jerked my hand away--why had I reverted back to that habit? I wasn't going to do it... Maybe I could at least go get some morning caffeine without him being there this time.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I went to to the coffee shop a couple hours after I woke up, I reached for the door.. But I saw Mag in there.. I quickly, turned away, and headed back.. Maybe dunkin donuts was open.. I tried to not get upset..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I got my drink and left before he showed up. Doughnuts go good with coffee, don't they? But by the time I get there, I just feel so out of it that I sit down and lay my head down on the table. If I was over him, why did it still hurt?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Beauty

Opinions On Online Dating..

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style