Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"That girl that was over, she was my cousin, Stephanie. I haven't seen her since I was five.. " I explained to her. "Nothing went on, she was my cousin..." I told her..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can't believe you're going so low as to even say she was family." I shake my head, taking my drink. "See you on the other side. Adios. Farewell. Aloha. Whatever." I stand up, making my way to the door.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"She was.. I'm not going low at all.. Meg... I still love you... More than anyone..." But she was gone.. She heard what I had to say.. But she was really the only one I loved.. My parents were gone, and there was no other family I knew about. Except my cousin..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, please. You can't even get my name right." I bite back anything more I want to say, pushing the door open and not crying until I get far enough away. Why him, God? Why do you do keep doing this to me?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(That was my bad.. Typo..) 

I was not in the mood for coffee anymore... When I was sure she was far enough away, I stood up, and I left.. When I got to my apartment, I slammed my door shut, and locked it. I didn't want to talk to anyone for a long while.. I headed to my bedroom, and sat on my bed.. The door locked also.. I couldn't clear my mind at all.. Mag..Mag....Mag...

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stupid...male...imbecile." I make it back to the apartment building, being sure to avoid him at all costs, wherever he was. They did have a small swimming pool, which was nice even if I never used it. That made it better--he wouldn't think to bother me there. It was empty, luckily. I sigh and drop my feet in, rubbing at my eyes.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I spent the rest of my day, just laying down.. I didn't bother eating.. I still had her number.. But I promised I would not call her, or bother her ever again.. She was more than welcome to come over .. I was miserable..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning, I felt as if I had just gotten through a tornado or something. I reached out for the phone, then jerked my hand away--why had I reverted back to that habit? I wasn't going to do it... Maybe I could at least go get some morning caffeine without him being there this time.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I went to to the coffee shop a couple hours after I woke up, I reached for the door.. But I saw Mag in there.. I quickly, turned away, and headed back.. Maybe dunkin donuts was open.. I tried to not get upset..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I got my drink and left before he showed up. Doughnuts go good with coffee, don't they? But by the time I get there, I just feel so out of it that I sit down and lay my head down on the table. If I was over him, why did it still hurt?

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos