Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello.." Stephanie said, and grabbed her hand and shook it. "Its mice to finally meet you.. Jake talks about you all the time." She said. I blished, and I put my arm around her waist. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(This didn't come up on my newsfeed....)

"Ah...really?" I say lamely, jumping a bit at first, then turning to face Jake.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your guys forum?) 

"Yes, he did.." Stephanie said, smiling. I gave her a slight glare. And I signaled her to sh. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I forgot! One sec~)

"Like what?" I say, grinning a bit mischieviously and taking her hand.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rowan
Looks: Dark hair, dark brown eyes, about six foot. Has a tattoo of a wolf wearing "sheep's clothing" on one of his arms. On the lanky side, but is still muscular.
Personality: Laid back to where he almost seems apathetic (like Shiki from Vampire Knight), mischievious. You'll just have to see what I mean.

(Such a terrible form, I'm sorry... Think we need a plot twist or something?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its better compared to mine, your fine, and yeah.)

Lia-
This new city was huge.. I was not used to it.. I was lost now, it was late at night, and I was behind some buildings in a dark ally.. I walked down it for a while, but I was lost still.. I took my phone out.. Out of battery... I just fell to the ground, sitting, and leaning against the building.. Scraping my hand somehow in the process. Blood slowly flowed out of it. Ouch. 

Jake- 
Stephanie laughed. "If only you could see how much he was blushing.. And he would say sweet things, how beautiful you are.. How nice and caring you could be.." She went on. And I just stood there, awkwardly. I just laughed nnervously.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Is someone...lost?" Ugh. If I had a dollar for every girl I found like this, I'd be filthy rich. But something catches my eye... I snatch up her hand, which is bleeding. "Oh, I see. Want me to clean that up for you?" I grin. I'm always stuck between being polite and a creepy vampire. Guess which side won right now.

Mag:
"I wish I could," I say with a small smile, putting the back of my hand against his cheek, which was warm. But, even so, I can still get a good picture of it.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake- 
The night consisted of laughter, and stories, we had a nice time. Stephanie soon left, and I sat on the couch beside Mag. "Well, You like her?" I asked, and I kissed her cheek softly.

Lia- 
"I am.. Lost..." I said.. I quickly took my hand away, and I stood up and ran.. I was scared... The way he looked at me had me running even faster.. I heard steps after me.. This was possibly the end of my life... "Please, just leave me alone..." I turned around, to see the guy was gone.. Great.,

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
I nod. "I'm just glad I got to apologize...wow...I ignored you for an entire month. I was so mad." I laugh a bit.

Rowan:
"Boo."
I grin as soon as she turns the corner and sigh, running my hand through my hair. "Listen, I just asked if you wanted me to help with that hand. It's all bloody and whatnot."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake-
"Yeah... I know.." I said and chuckled a bit. I slowly went in for a sweet kiss. "I love you.." I said softly, and I hugged her to me by her waist. She was so amazing... In every way..

Lia-
"How did you... I'd just rather bleed out... Go away..." I said, and I backed away. I backed into something. I turned around. It was him.. "Please... Just leave me alone..." I begged him

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos