Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Greedily bit you? I fully intended on making sure you were all right or walking you home or whatever. Jeez, what is your deal?" I roll my eyes, coming up in front of her quickly. ########## speed has its perks.

Mag:
My hand moves to his jaw, fingertips on the top of his cheekbone, then up above his eyes, back down... I could never stay mad at him--that month had been one of the worst. After knowing what I was without...

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
I didn't look up at him, I flinched, when he appeared in front of me. I was waiting for a hit or something to the face, I slowly looked up at him. "Sorry..." I said softly. I hated being rude to people.. I just was used to pushing people away.. 

Jake;
I kissed her a bit more passionately. My other hand gripping her hip softly. I pulled our lips apart heaitanly, and I kissed her forehead. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
I shove my hands in my pockets and look away. "S'all right," I mutter, my eyes flashing a bit in the dark. "I really was serious, though... I mean, if you're still all weak and stuff I can walk you home and gosh you recover fast..." She had been already standing and walking and running her mouth when the others had taken a while to even wake up. I kinda liked that about her.

Mag:
"I never quite know what to do with you," I mutter soflty, keeping my eyes downcast but giving a small smile. My hand drops down a little below his neck, my fingers moving so that one moment they stayed there, and the next the tops rubbed gently against his chin.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
I'll admit, it really did rain me to stand up and to walk away from that. I guess I just didn't want to look like a wimp.. But people always told me that, that I was always a little tougher than most girls. And stubborn. But I had a high pain tolerance also.. I looked up at him and shrugged. "It would be nice if you walked me home.. But.. I'm kinda lost.. I know the address, I just can't find the street. I'm new around here."

Jake;
I chuckled softly. "What do you mean by that?" I asked her. I walked over to the couch, holding her hand, and sitting her beside me. Gosh, she was so beautiful.. In every way, I loved her for who she was.. She was unique, and absolutley perfect... 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Hmm. What's the address? I might know." Or might not...but still! It was worth something, and I was trying to help.

Mag:
I look at him and give a kind of grin, a bit wobbly and lopsided. "I guess you'll have to find out."

(Sorry, WB...)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
"Uh.. The Greenwood apartments." I said, looking up at him. "I moved here a week ago.." I said, a little embarrassed that I got lost. I really need to charge my phone more often, so I could use the GPS or something. "Thanks for helping.." I said, smiling softly.

Jake;
I chuckled, seeing her grin. "Well okay..." I said, and I kissed her lovingly, my hand giving hers a light squeeze. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

random

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos