Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Greedily bit you? I fully intended on making sure you were all right or walking you home or whatever. Jeez, what is your deal?" I roll my eyes, coming up in front of her quickly. ########## speed has its perks.

Mag:
My hand moves to his jaw, fingertips on the top of his cheekbone, then up above his eyes, back down... I could never stay mad at him--that month had been one of the worst. After knowing what I was without...

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
I didn't look up at him, I flinched, when he appeared in front of me. I was waiting for a hit or something to the face, I slowly looked up at him. "Sorry..." I said softly. I hated being rude to people.. I just was used to pushing people away.. 

Jake;
I kissed her a bit more passionately. My other hand gripping her hip softly. I pulled our lips apart heaitanly, and I kissed her forehead. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
I shove my hands in my pockets and look away. "S'all right," I mutter, my eyes flashing a bit in the dark. "I really was serious, though... I mean, if you're still all weak and stuff I can walk you home and gosh you recover fast..." She had been already standing and walking and running her mouth when the others had taken a while to even wake up. I kinda liked that about her.

Mag:
"I never quite know what to do with you," I mutter soflty, keeping my eyes downcast but giving a small smile. My hand drops down a little below his neck, my fingers moving so that one moment they stayed there, and the next the tops rubbed gently against his chin.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
I'll admit, it really did rain me to stand up and to walk away from that. I guess I just didn't want to look like a wimp.. But people always told me that, that I was always a little tougher than most girls. And stubborn. But I had a high pain tolerance also.. I looked up at him and shrugged. "It would be nice if you walked me home.. But.. I'm kinda lost.. I know the address, I just can't find the street. I'm new around here."

Jake;
I chuckled softly. "What do you mean by that?" I asked her. I walked over to the couch, holding her hand, and sitting her beside me. Gosh, she was so beautiful.. In every way, I loved her for who she was.. She was unique, and absolutley perfect... 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Hmm. What's the address? I might know." Or might not...but still! It was worth something, and I was trying to help.

Mag:
I look at him and give a kind of grin, a bit wobbly and lopsided. "I guess you'll have to find out."

(Sorry, WB...)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia;
"Uh.. The Greenwood apartments." I said, looking up at him. "I moved here a week ago.." I said, a little embarrassed that I got lost. I really need to charge my phone more often, so I could use the GPS or something. "Thanks for helping.." I said, smiling softly.

Jake;
I chuckled, seeing her grin. "Well okay..." I said, and I kissed her lovingly, my hand giving hers a light squeeze. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How do you Talk to a boy?

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

Help with test score?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos