Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno...Maybe the next morning? She could, um...pop up somehow.)

Mag sighed, slightly irritated. Usually she required more than that, but from the feeling the was reading, they couldn't have been dangerous. She bit back a grumble as she let open the door, pulling up the thin, black strap of the long nightgown she was wearing. "I really wasn't expecting anyone at this time... Come in," she muttered.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(Okay.)
Xen stepped inside and immediately fell. Xavier rushed over and helped her up, murmuring, "You need help, fast." He looked at the girl, desperation showing clearly in his eyes. He didn't know if Xen's wound was infected, but he knew that he didn't want it to get any worse. When they set out, they had no idea that it would be this dangerous..

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh...that didn't sound good," Mag muttered, somewhat flatly but thoughtfully. She went over to them and took the girl's arm carefully. "Don't have her standing. Sit down." Leading her over to the quilts on the ground, she knelt down, pulling up a candle and lighting it with a small hand motion, if not for herself than for them.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen sat on the quilts. (Don't exactly know what to post for this one..)

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ish kay. I dunno what to post for Syaoran now, so I'll do him in a bit.)

"Where is it?" Mag asked quietly, keeping her hand on the girl's arm, being careful not to accidentally brush her hands on any wounds.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"Left side, I think there might also be a claw scratch on my leg, too." Xen replied.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"...I see," Mag mumbled. "I might be able to do something, but it's going to cost you a bit. Or else there's...injury."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier almost groaned. Why had he not thought of money? Getting healed wouldn't be a free task.
(Injury?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't move," Mag warned, her hand hovering over the wound as it began to disappear slowly. "And no, I don't want your money. Proper compensation must be made for offered goods or services. One must not offer too much for the payment, and one must not charge too much for the product. Reasonable, equitable, and fair. If it isn't, someone gets hurt. Your body in the physical world. Your fortune in the celestial world. Your soul in the heavenly world." As she spoke, she kept her eyes trained on the boy with a grave look. "And so, with that...I'm expecting payment." She grinned. "Also, with it being late and all, it's just terribly inconvenient."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier glanced over at Syaoran. This isn't what he had thought would happen. Looking back over at the girl and Xen, he said, "We already have curses."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos