Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"It depends." Xavier looked over at Xen. "Tomorrow night's the full moon, right?"
Xen nodded. "Yeah.."

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag took a long drink. "Well?"

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(...I have no idea what to post.. Can you bring Amber in, or something? Get the attention off Xavier for a moment..)

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can't just drop her in from the sky... We can skip to morning.)

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(Got it.)
Xen's eyes flickered open. She sat up and looked around, momentarily confused about the lack of outside around her, but then she remembered that she was in Mag's house, or as she liked to call it, Mag's Shack. The girl had finally told them her name last night, after some awkward talk about curses.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shack, shmack," Mag muttered, kicking aside some empty bottles on the ground and making her way to the door where someone was knocking. "Morning..." Amber looked past her into the house--on the ground were people. "Grandmother sent this." She sighed. She was here every day.

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen glanced over at the two boys, almost laughing. Xavier remained passed out, with a blissful expression on his face. Syaoran was the same way. Glancing at the door, Xen saw Mag and some girl. She wondered what that was about. On habit, she touched where one of her wounds used to be, momentarily forgetting that they hadn't done the 'old fashioned' way of healing, with a bandage and a prayer.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag nudged Amber inside, taking her by the arm. "I'll see what I can do with this," she murmured, flipping it over in her hand and taking it off to some over place.

Amber noticed the girl and startled slightly. "Ah...um--wh-who are you?" sh e managed with her usual stammer. "She's another wicked one!" She groaned quietly--them again, the voices...

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Xen. Who are you?" Xen asked politely.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're just as wicked as she is!"
"The wicked don't deserve names!"

"Amber Rose!" she said, a bit too loudly and fearfully. She couldn't even hear herself over them.

Syaoran woke up at the sound, rubbing his eyes. "Eh, what's going on here...?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Describe the profile pic above you

This site needs some better emojis-moved

What band got you into Metal?