Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh...want to run these attachments by me again?" Amber looked at him and nodded, curious.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I can heal faster than regular people do, I can get angry quicker.." Xavier thought for a moment. "And I basically never remember what happened when I was in my 'other' form. Although I'm not sure if you would call that an attachment."

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, that's fairly typical," Mag muttered, picking at her nails, then turned to him. "I think I can do it." "He's wicked too, see?# ##### ##!# Amber hissed quietly, covering her ears. It didn't help.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(What's the crossed out stuff?)
Xavier nodded. "I just hope I won't kiII anybody." he muttered.

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(The thing you tell people to be quiet.) "Well, me either. Miasma like that would clog up the whole woods." Behind her back, she passed a vial to Amber, who snatched it up quickly. Syaoran watched them suspiciously, then turned back to Zen and Savior. (Bump on our other RP?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(It's Xen and Xavier! Dx Did Syaoran get that wrong on purpose?#
Xavier nodded curtly, his eyes narrowed slightly at Mag and Amber. He had seen the vial, and he was suspicious, but he said nothing.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Agh, no... I was on my phone and I guess it auto-corected it. Grrrr.)

"What? It's not your problem, is it?'' Mag asked flatly, turning to Xavier. She had sensed his suspicion, but it wasn't their business what she did for her--customers.

Amber took it and hid behind Xen, gulping it quickly.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(I have the bronze award for forum posts on this profile! Yay!)
Xen blinked, wondering why Amber chose her to hide behind.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I--I don't like men..." Amber said timidly, as if reading her mind. Syaoran frowned slightly. Mags mouth twisted a bit, between a smile and a frown.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen tried to hide her smile at the look on Syaoran's face, but failed. Xavier just remained emotionless, like always.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos