Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(BumpTongue Out]

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
A wave of sadness and anger came over me. Her eyes seemed to show the same feeling as well. How could somebody do that? Especially to her? She seems so nice and caring, he obviously didn't deserve her.
" Are... Are you going to cry?" I asked. I'm not good with people, I'm a vampire for goodness sake, I don't ask people questions before I kill them. And I definitely have no idea what to do when someone starts to cry...

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced up at him, then back down. "Uh. No.." I said, shaking my head, I took an deep breath and the pain soon faded. I couldn't and wouldn't cry.. I saw no point since it wouldn't make things better, just give me more reasons to be sad about it. "Let's.. Just move on.."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I could tell that she was thinking about what to do next. Though she said to just move on, I could hear some pain drip from her words. I don't like seeing her like this.
Before I knew it, I had pulled her into a quick hug. I could feel my cheeks turn red before I let go.
" So um... You still hungry? The waffles are probably cold by now, but I could just put them back in the toaster and... Ta-Da, breakfast!" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

( Sorry for the late post -.- )

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
((-. Its fine! .-))

My eye widened a bit when he hugged me, and I couldn't help but smile softly. "Sure, sounds good." I said chuckling at his Tada comment. "So.. You don't eat human food?" 

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I put the waffles back in the toaster for a bit before looking through my refrigerator. The sound of the waffles popping up made me grab a plate from one of the cabinets. I gingerly set the waffles on her plate and set the plate on the table.
" I actually do... I love human food actually but, I have to eat every once in a while... I'm actually not supposed to. Vampires think that eating human food is like trying to convert yourself into a human, in other words they think it's disgraceful. I wouldn't really mind being a human, so I don't really care." I said with a shrug. " Do you want milk, orange juice or apple juice?' I asked, one carton of milk in my left hand, orange juice in my right, and one carton of apple juice carefully balanced on my head.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos