Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Start of...Something (Battery 909 and .To.Emo.For.You.)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
It started as a Love between to people, but one left the other unexpectedly and the one fell. The one met someone new, it turned into The Start of...Something.

No Spamming.
No Text Talk.
No Vulgar Language.
No 'Going All The Way'.
All the Creepers that read this and then Mess Up this RP;
LEAVE NOW OR I SHALL UNLEASH MAGICAL NINJAS.

Alright, to Form...
Name:
Past:
Present:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Wester Quillete
Looks: (Sorry, my computer is whack, no photo Frustrated ) Long Inky Black hair that falls down to her shoulder blades. Flawless skin besides a Slender scar up the side of her neck that she hides behind her hair. Rather Tall, with an average yet toned build.
Past: A past that she doesn't like to talk about...she used to live in the ghettos but not anymore. Her past also hides her problem of minor depression.
Present: A quiet and quaint present. She seems as though she has never had a past.
Personality: She's rather quiet when first introduced, but is crazy and creative when she knows someone.
Other: ADD problems

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
•To•Emo•For•You•
•To•Emo•For•You•
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kellin Pesavento
Looks: Profile pic.
Past: He has had pretty good life, nothing to complain about, loving family and such.
Present: This is the first person that's close to him that he's lost so he doesn't know how to cope.
Personality: Self confident (Which is lacking now) He can get along with anyone really.
Other: After the incident he tries to push everyone away.

Hello ladies c:

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Um......how do you want to start This? As in, where and When?)

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

We the Kidz

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

latest videos