Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done

Name:

Bio:

Looks:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tomoe

Bio: He was a yokai which was a wild demon who killed people for the fun of it, but after he met his former master he turned into a fimiliar. 

Looks:

Other: To seal the contract: To make hi become your servant you have to kiss his lips.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yao King

Bio: He lives alone in the thick cherry blossom woods since he has no more living relitives that live near him any longer, he knows alot of martiel arts and also knows how to use his sword. But he does go  to a normal high school but can`t stand it..

Looks:  Kyo

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato ran from some little dog that he was petrified of. He turned the corner and saw a boy sitting under a cherry blossom tree. "Hey you! Can you help me?!"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao looked over and got up and walked over the dog fleed quickly then he looked at the strange boy that was wallking around in the thick woods at this time of day?
He looked at him "What are you doing all they why out here" he asked smiling slightly.

Grief"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato smiled and looked at the boy. "I should be asking you child are you lost?"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao looked at him "I`m not lost I live here" He said while leaning on a near by tree
wondering who this guy was and why he called him a child! He looked at him wondering why he was in the woods.

Grief"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yamato grinned and stepped closer to the child, kissing his forehead making it glow. "I now give you my home..here is the map to my house." With that he left.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao was a bit shocked then looked around wondering where he went, but the unfolded the map looking at it then started walking following it "Hmm...Strange.." He said as he kept walking but noticed that it was starting to get dark.

Grief"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe sat down in the shrine writing down all the prayers of the people that have visited since Yamato's leave.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Worst Jokes Ever

latest videos