Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BrokenInsanity' & Jklhy56's PRP

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Slightly startled, Rain barely dodged the kunai, it still managing tap her arm, a few pin pricks of blood coming to the surface. She was ready when she heard the next two coming at her and threw two of her own at them, causing all four to fall harmlessly to the ground. She threw one of her kunai at where the other three had come from, a grin on her face- oh how she loved playing with Kazu-chan.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuya moved his head when he felt the kunai whizzing towards him. It flew past him cutting the side of his cheek and hit his wall. He laughed wiping off the blood and jumped down from the window.He made a couple of shadow clones and they all ran straight towards Rain.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

Kazuya moved his head when he felt the kunai whizzing towards him. It flew past him cutting the side of his cheek and hit his wall. He laughed wiping off the blood and jumped down from the window.He made a couple of shadow clones and they all ran straight towards Rain.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Rain smirked as she saw the three figures coming through the mist, quickly making a few hand signs and blowing out at the three, causing the air to create needles of itself and fly at the targets.
(I know, suck post. xD)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD better than some mines when i get writers block.)

the shadow clones were hit with he needles and disappeared. Kazuya dodged them with small cuts and ran up on Rain lightly pushing her with enough force to knock her  on her back ."where have you been."He asked looking down at her."I missed you they had to put me with someone else and it was just horrible"He said 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos