Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Hidden Love! [private rp for Papa-Frenchie and kittykat2553]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(I gave now made the forum! sooooo....who are you going to play as?)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(well....ok...just thought you wanted an O C but guess we are playing as ourselves...which is a little akward and weird BUT IM ALL ABOUT THAT XD! and awesomeness plus being amazing! hehehe! soOOOooooo can I start first? last time I had someone start first...it didn't go as planned...so..ya know...)

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
Name: Viera Curtis

Personality: Viera is serious and calm, but she is always worrying what people think about her since her parents constantly criticize her when it comes to things they don't like what she's done, but she manages to escape it by lying like a professional. She also enjoys to talk even though she does small-talk in the beginning when she meets someone new.

Biography: Viera is a straight A student, and she plans on keeping it that way; she simply does it to keep her parents happy, specifically her father. Viera's father is the owner of a very large company, so her dad always has high expectations of his children. She's also a bit curious of how it feels to be a little bit more intimate with her same gender, but keeps that hidden from her family to keep the critique out of her path and from giving her the boot.

Appearance:  Her hair is a dark auburn red that reaches a bit over her shoulders; she has mesmerizing aquamarine eyes, white porcelain skin, and natural, soft rose pink lips that a small and plump, making them look like a bud.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ooohhhhhh I see!! I thought this was going to be anime though XD so like I need to change meh picture

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
{It doesn't matter if it's real or anime. :3}

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ANIME IT IS! whoop whoop!!....can we start now?)

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
{Yes. Like you wanted, you can go first. I hope you'll reply fast because I have 15 minutes left.}

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Ashley was your ordinary girl...she had good grades and loved hanging out with her friends. although every so often she would gets a little  Lazy. her best friend of all time was Viera  Curtis. they have been friends since forever! and always shared everything. they lived about 2-3 blocks away from each other and lived close to school. so they would walk to school everyday. its a Tuesday and Ashley hears her alarm and drags herself out of bed...she walks past her clock noticing she is an hour past when she was surpose to  wake up..someone messed up her alarm- AAAUUUSSSSTTTIIINNN!!!! -you could hear her big brother laugh from down stairs as he ate breakfast Ashley took a shower and got dressed as fast as she could. she didn't have time to eat some just grabbed some toast with jelly and starting running towards Viera's house- GOODBYE MOM! GOODBYE DAD! -she says while leaving..she soon approaches Viere's house and began knocking on the door- VIERA!! VIERA! IM HERE! SORRY IM LATE!! ARE YOU READY?

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
♡Viera♡

I walked out of the house and smiled at Ashley. "It's alright, you know they won't count us for being late anymore since my dad paid them a whole ton of money," I said as I calmly walked besides Ashley. I stared at her aimlessly, but then looked back up front; I tightened the jacket around me to keep the cool morning air from passing through my jacket.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( o 3 o....ok she may be rich...but could you not let her brag a lot about the money and such? that is all)  oh yeah..hehe I forgot!  so whats up? -I ask with a smile- you ready for school again? im not...so much homework! and I like hanging out with my friends so much! -Ashley starts mumbling about it until she sighs- how do you do it all? you have straight A's and do all your work..and still have time to hang out....

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Greetings New Users!

my 8 no more like13 year old sister

my 8 no more like13 year old sister

latest videos