Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ash and Koko! Go away! PRP XD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
XD I like the name

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Best name ever, bro. XD Shall we get started?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Who starts? o.o

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will)
Karkat was sitting on the couch reading a book sighing "When will this snow stuff stop its annoying" He complained with a sigh as he flipped through the pages a bit bored wondering what Gamzee was up to since he had been in the other room a while.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee peeked from the other room with a grin plastered to his face, like he usually had. "Aw, best friend, it's not that bad. I think it's calming." He stepped out from the other room; green slime was coating his shirt and parts of his pants. "It's nice to just be able to relax some times, you know? And when it's done snowing, we can go outside and make a snow troll or something."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat looked at him then looked out the window "Well Its not going to stop, look its already up to the windows.." He said not liking the cold at all (Ahh, red Bloods <3 ) He closed the book placing it on the coffee table. He sighed "Gamzee how many did you eat?" He asked refuring to the SlimePies he makes all the time!

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee just shrugged. "I don't know... Four, maybe five..." He grinned. "But hey, It won't hurt me." He walked over to where Karkat was and rested his arms on the back of the sofa. "What are you reading, best friend?" he asked.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat looked up at Gamzee "Just a human book John gave me, its a book of what did he call it...fairytales?" He said then sighed as he looked at the book "Humans are sappy!" he said closing the book since he pretty much read a;; of them and to him they were all sappy.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Says the man who likes romantic films," Gamzee grinned, looking down at the book. "I should try reading one of those human books, just for the heck of it," he said, taking the book out of Karkat's hands and examined it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

What book are you currently reading?

What was the last thing you ate?

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos