Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
obviously this is private, little ones. this is for olivia (lostinoliviasworld) and myself (grey / greyson / onlyindarkness) alone. if you're not us, go away please.

OKAYS

forms

Name:
Other:

yeah, that's good.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daren Lloyd.
Looks:  that face!
Darren is about 6' tall and he's toned, but not overly muscular. He spends a lot of his spare time going on jogs or hiking. Darren wears a lot of skinny jeans, skin tight under shirts, and a heck lot of plaid. He mostly wears canvas sneakers but whenever he wears sweatpants they're adorned with athletic sandals and socks.
Other: He likes art, alternative music, and cats. He plays piano. He loves charcoal.

let

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back, everything is okay now. I love your signature by the way: 3 )

Name: Lialynn "Lia" Leaver
Looks: (couldn't find a picture, so I'll try my best to describe her) she is 5"4 , average height. She has a #### ###### #### and is skinny, but not sickly. Her skin is tan and blemish free. She has short hair (like mine) and her eyes are a a dark blue, she has high cheekbones and most guys refer to her as "pretty" she she sometimes wears a neff beanie, and her style is made up of neon colored vans shoes, and dark skinny jeans and band tee shirts. She normally has brown eye shadow on and black eyeliner on her top and bottom of her eye. She is more of a rocker, punk kinda girl. She has a couple tattoos, an owl on her left wrist, and a koi fish on her right wrist. The moi is her father, the owl her mother.
Other: she lives alone in her apartment, and her parents died in a car crash last year. She hasnt really been herself since that. But her friend, who she may be falling for is there for her, and brings out her old side.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(i'm glad everything is okay!(: & thank you. would you do the honors of starting? please?(: )

let

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
( yeah, no problem:3 )

I currently was at the park by my apartment complex, I had my sketch book with me , and I was on a bench in the more wooded area. There was a path going through the trees where people could jog, ride bikes and what not. I was sketching the trees around me, trying my best to be very detailed, I wanted an A on this assignment. The art project was to draw nature. I was kinda an art nerd.. I've always had a thing for it. After in was done, I took out my cell phone, and sent Daren a message. Hey, want to hang out later? I got a new movie, maybe we could watch it?

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry for the delay. i'm just trying to fix something i screwed up. jesus sometimes i wanna punch myself.)

I lifted my head from my pillow and saw my phone spazzing out on the nightstand next to me. I groaned and rolled over. It was too early to deal with anything. My clock said 1:58. Okay, maybe not too early. I unlocked the screen and leaned back against the headboard. At least the text was from Lia. Sure, I typed back. My parents are going on a "date night" or whatever tonight, so they'll be fine with it. I rolled my torso the side, laying awkwardly across my pillows.

let

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its fine:3 no worries(: ) 

I noticed it took him a while to reply, it was Saturday of course. Maybe he just woke up, or I had woke him up. Oops. Okay, sweet. Did I wake you up? SorrryyTongue Out I replied and I began to head back home, walking past some beautiful trees., I loved nature, its always been interesting to me. I walked down the sidewalk now, to my complex, and to my apartment, I unlocked the door and stepped in. I locked the door behind me, and I sat on the couch, I turned non my tv and began to watch The Big Bang Theory.

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood from my bed and shoved my phone into the deep pocket of my plaid pajama pants. I glanced back at my bed. I need to make it once in a while. I walked out of the room and down the stairs as I felt it vibrate in my pocket, but I'm not good at walking while texting, so I waited until I was in the kitchen. Eh, it's fine. I should be thanking you. I grabbed a powerade from the fridge and went to the living room. No one was home, or at least no one seemed to be. I laid down on the couch and sipped at the flavored drink.

let

Olivia & Grey's RP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Living alone got kinda lonely at times, I missed living in a house with my family. I was an only child, so I felt more important to my parents. They were my world, and I was theirs. I again found myself getting deep into thought about the topic, and I tried to focus on the TV show, so I could get my mind off it. I've never really been the same without my parents, but I was slowly becoming myself again, knowing I would see them again one day when my time came. I glanced at my phone, and messaged back. What time do you want to come over?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Frozen or Malificent?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos