Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP for Rhema J and StarAndMoon

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes. "And, God, can't you talk? Say something, geez!" I spat harshly

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett: At the harshness of her words,I remembered all the times I was yelled at as a child, "What do you want me to say?" I asked,trying to hide the tears that had come to my eyes. 

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I scoffed. "I don't know but stop being so darn quiet. Do you not have any social skills? Saying something for pete's sake!" I yelled as I paced in the grass.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I stayed quiet,the rush of memories I had was overwhelming,and it was getting harder not to cry because of it.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I heaved an exasperated sigh. "You know what? I quit. I'm done. I'd rather go to military school than stay here with you!" I yelled much like a child. "I'm calling my mother. Let's go back to your house."

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I got up,"Fine" I said,the tears that I had been trying to hide streamed down my face as I led the way back to my house.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Once in her house, i tore into the bathroom and dialed my mom's ######### ######. It rang. And rang. And rang. And rang. But I didn't get an answer. She almost always answers. Well, I'll call her work phone. She ALWAYS answers that one. But I got no answer. Weird. I called the house phone. No answer. So I decided to call my mom's work office. "Hello this is Brenda," my mom's secretary (who I know well), said into the phone. "Hi Brenda. This is Jazzy. Can you put my mom on the phone?" "Um, sweetie your mother didn't come into work today." I gulped. I suddenly began to worry. "Oh ok. Bye." My throat went dry as worry coursed through my veins.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett: I sat in the corner of my room,drawing in my notebook,while tears still streamed down my face,I didn't care if Jazz left,she didn't even like me.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew something was wrong. I needed to go back home but I only had one way. And that was trusting Scarlett. I jetted into our room and closed the door. "I need your help," I panted to Scarlett as I gasped for air. Geez, I'm outta shape.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett: I looked up,"With what?" I asked,I had a bad feeling about this,for reasons I don't know.

Ginger cat

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos