Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Rp for Crazehgurl12 & Jklhy56

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well today your parents are supposed to be visiting . did you forget"Sergio asked following her 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender's good mood darkened "Why yes, i certainly did" She mumbled, her hands clenching into fists. Why do they insist on visiting when they left me here on my own to begin with? When they snuck away without telling me? Don't they know i hate them? She thought bitterly. A scowl was now clear on her face as she walked up the stairs.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio tensed slightly "Is there anything special you want me to do for their arrival"Sergio asked Lavender 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender waved her hand dismissively. "Don't bother. There's nothing special about there visit" She hissed, her voice cold. She walked into her room and grabbed her brush, brushing her hair with slightly more force than necessary.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio stood behind her"Mistress please cal m yourself it's only for one day"He said understanding how she felt 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"One day too many" Lavender snapped, brushing her hair still, her knuckles white around the handle as she brushed her hair, even though her hair was perfectly tangle free and silky, but she continued brushing, using so much force that it hurt her head.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay that's enough brushing for one day"He said grabbing her arm and stopping her.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender huffed and yanked her arm away from him, tossing the brush onto her dresser and brushing past him, infuriated.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

Sergio sighed. He'd finally gotten her in a good mood and now it was gone. He walked out after her knowing this could get ugly 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender descended the stairs in a huff. As she went into the large family room, she heard the doorbell ring. She didn't bother to answer it as she sat on one of the plush chairs. She glared at the wall. 

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos