Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Rp for Crazehgurl12 & Jklhy56

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio hurried to the door and opened it."Welcome back "He put on a smile 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender's father and mother walked in. "Ah, hello there, Sergio. All going well?" He didn't give Sergio time to respond before turning to see Lavender on the couch. He grinned and walked over "Lavender, you've grown into a beautiful young lady" He said, kneeling next to her. Lavender didn't even look at him. Lavender's mother walked over to her "Hello, dear. My, i can hardly recognize you! So beautiful!" She smiled, but it looked fake. Just like her father's. Lavender glared at her mother, her eyes like ice "You wouldn't know, because you haven't been here" She growled, rising to her feet  and looking away from them both. "You know your way around, i don't need to show you" She added icily before turning and walking out into the garden. Her parents stood there agape.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio quickly intervened "please excuse here current behavior she's not in a very good mood right. now."He said "Please let me have a minute with here and we'll be right back"Sergio said stepping into the garden 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
The parents nodded and began having light conversation with each other. 

Lavender was sitting on the bench facing the jade flower. She stared at it, a scowl on her face. She gripped the bench as she stared at the flower.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio quietly walked over and sat next to her.He followed her gaze onto the flower"Mistress please come back inside"He said after a while 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender didn't move. She didn't turn to look at him, she stayed stalk still. "Why should i?" She asked bitterly, her eyes welling with unsuspected tears. She clenched her teeth together "They were never there for me, so why should i be there for them?" She growled, an angry tear flowing down her face

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio sighed looking over and wiped her face"Listen i know you're upset with them but sometimes we have to #### ## up and just deal with it for the time being. And in your case it's just a couple of hours"Sergio looked over at her 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lavender sighed, looking at Sergio, her light blue eyes glistening. "I suppose your right" She muttered, wiping under her eyes and fixing her makeup. She rose to her feet and smoothed her dress. She walked over to the door and walked in. She looked at her parents coldly "Welcome. I apologize for my abrupt behavior" She stated flatly. She would deal with them, but she was not going to act like she cared.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio smiled slightly heading back into the house. "Can i get you anything"Sergio asked looking at the three

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

Sergio smiled slightly heading back into the house. "Can i get you anything"Sergio asked looking at the three

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos