Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Saturday- SafeKeeping (PRIVATE!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I felt myself soften up a little bit when I saw her. "Good." I said, there was still a sharpness to my tone. "Where do you live?" I asked her, feeling a bit of sympathy-- Just a bit. "Because you could stay with me for awhile, I guess."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I quickly shook my head, pulling my hood back on. I couldn't trust anyone. Even him. "I have to leave." I told him, grabbing the left over food I had found and shoving it into a pouch I had tied around my thigh. "Please..." I whispered, "Don't tell." I begged softly.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I smirked, "I've got real food." I said as a bribe. "Why won't you? I'm just another helpless victum." I said, not letting her pass me.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
RobinLoverXOXO
RobinLoverXOXO
StarStar
Sabastian:
I swallowed hard, "I can't trust you..." I slowly whispered and looked at him. "Please..." My voice begged him, showing a little hint that I was crying.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I looked at her for a moment, "Fine. But don't show your face around here again. This is where they # # # # ###.# I I hissed and stepped out of her way.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
RobinLoverXOXO
RobinLoverXOXO
StarStar
Sabastian:
I quickly nodded and ran past him, my heart beating fast in my ear. I was like a scared little girl. I didn't know what I was doing. Another gunshot went off and I hid closer into my cloak, running again. I just needed to get over the stateline.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
After a few minutes, I went home. Something caught me eye. Was it-- silver? Some kind of jewlery.... I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket, shutting myself inside my excuse of a cabin and curling up in the corner.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I looked around and realized, I had no clue where I was. I looked back over my shoulder. A small cabin. I could stay there until the rain stopped. I peeked inside. From what I could tell, it was empty. I slowly crept inside.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I hear the door open and ran upstairs without a word, watching from a hole in the floor of the attic.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I cuddled into a ball in the corner of the room then took my cloak off. I laid it back ontop of me like it was a blanket. Tears streaked my face as the rain poured harder against the window.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos