Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Saturday- SafeKeeping (PRIVATE!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I watched the figure settle in the corner and I slowly crept back own the stairs. I clicked back my gun and pointed, "Who are you?!" I hissed, then noticed. "Hey... You're the girl from before. What are you oingn in my house?! You said you were leaving."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I looked at him, fear written across my face. "I was- Am!" I looked away, "I don't know what to do..." I whispered softly. "Nothing like this has ever happened before... I've never had to care for myself." I slowly looked back up at him, swallowing hard.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I put the gun back in my pocket and sighed, going to thee closet. "Don't worry. You can stay here. It's mostly safe... Just as long as they can't see your fear." I tell her and throw a blanket to her, taking one out for myself. "Just have a goo night's sleep and wake me in the morning." I order her, flashing her my bright eyes and then closing them, turning away.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I sniffled but cuddled close into the blanket. "Thank you..." I whispered softly and turned away from him, cuddling into a small ball on the floor, shaking slightly in fear. My eyes slowly closed as I forced them to.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I felt the sides of my lips twitch up, but I forced the smile away. i wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and laid on the kitchen floor below the sink.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
~The Next Day~

Sabastian:
I was up as soon as dawn came in through the window. It was the first day in weeks where it wasn't raining. I went over, being as silent as I could. I cut all of my hair off so I had a boy cut and took a binding and bound my chest completely flat. Many women were cross dressing as men to save themselves. I then rememeber I was told to wake him up when I was up. Very nicely and gently, I woke him up.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

~The Next Day~

Sabastian:

I was up as soon as dawn came in through the window. It was the first day in weeks where it wasn't raining. I went over, being as silent as I could. I cut all of my hair off so I had a boy cut and took a binding and bound my chest completely flat. Many women were cross dressing as men to save themselves. I then rememeber I was told to wake him up when I was up. Very nicely and gently, I woke him up.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
"What?!" I groaned and rolled over, hitting my head on the wall. "Oww!!" I grumbled and shot up, rubbing my head. "Thanks-- Whoa." I said, looking at her. "Your hair..." I muttered.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabastian:
I looked down, "It will grow back one day." I promised myself then turned to the side and picked my cloak up off the ground. I didn't think he'd really notice the binding and didn't really care if he did. He knew I was a girl. No one else would.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Marco:
I looked at her, "Are you leaving?" I asked her.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos