Back right

Tuesday-- Cyberbullied [Private~]

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
I laughed a bit and nodded, running with her. I stood in the line a few seconds before her, "What took ya so long, hmm? Making out with Brandon behind the dumpster for a second." I teased, elbowing her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I blushed hard and nudged him gently, "Not even!" I told him, blushing harder. I looked away, grinning slightly.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
I laughed, "You know you'd love it if it were true." I laughed, stepping closer to the coaster as the line slowly shrank.

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I blushed harder, going up in the line. "Maybe I would." I stuck my tongue out at him, playfully.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
I laughed a bit, she did that to me all the time. Everytime I would think about grabbing her tongue between my thimb and finger, smirking at her. But, I guess I never really could... I always saw myself doing things, but never did them.

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Marni:
"That's what I thought." I teased him, playfully then turned back to the line and realized, we were next on. I looked up at him as he stared at me, "What?" I asked him. "Is something on my face?" I asked, eyes wide as I felt my face for a flaw. None. I looked up at him, curiously.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
I grinned, "Nothing..." I whisper, looking down at the platform we stood on. "Are you really ready to get on?" I asked her, changing the subject.

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I nodded, excitedly. "Very!"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
i grinned as the cart stopped and people wobbled off.i took her hand-- in a friendly way-- and pulled her next to me into a seat. "Remember, I'm right here next to you..." I assure her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I grinned and nodded, sitting down, excited.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity