Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mine and ~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~'s private rp.

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
liam:
I took hold of olivia's hand and we walked out of the house and made our way over to lauren's house. We were all going to meet and then leave all together. no one would notice for awhile...well thats what we hoped.

Olivia:
i sighed, and looked at liam following down the dark street. I was so nervous. i never thought we would make it very far, but liam thought we would. just wait till we get found. i know we will.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny:
I saw Liam and Olivia walking up. "You guys ready?" He asked looking at them. He was actually nervous but he would never admit that. He just hoped all this would work.

Lauren:
I gave Olivia a tight hug, then I gave Liam a hug. I was always up for things,but this was something totally different. I looked at the ground then shifted my eyes back up to them.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam:
i looked at johnny and nodded "yep...lets go." i said. I wasn;t too nervous about this really, but that didn't mean i was worried about getting caught. But i think it would take them away to find us.

Olivia:
I was really nervous, part of me was telling me not to do this, but the other half was telling me to go along with it. But i knew we wouldn;t get far, i don't know how they think we will make it. We will get caught for sure. I was scared about what would happen if we did get caught... I looked at liam and nodded.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar

"HinataLover4Ever" wrote:

Liam:

i looked at johnny and nodded "yep...lets go." i said. I wasn;t too nervous about this really, but that didn't mean i was worried about getting caught. But i think it would take them away to find us.

Olivia:

I was really nervous, part of me was telling me not to do this, but the other half was telling me to go along with it. But i knew we wouldn;t get far, i don't know how they think we will make it. We will get caught for sure. I was scared about what would happen if we did get caught... I looked at liam and nodded.

^^ its true

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny:

I started walking down the street and took the quickest path to get away from the city. If we ran it would be sort of obvious we were doing something. I was really protective especially over my friends and I would do everything to protect them.

Lauren: I followed close behind Johnny. "We're finally doing this guys."I whispered. I looked down watching MY every step.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam:
i followed johnny and lauren. It was still unbelievable that we were doing this.  I knew everyone was nervous about this, but we all agreed that we should do this. I knew we all probably had our doubts about the plan we weren't going to stop, not now.

Olivia:
i was walking next to liam and reached for his hand. i looked around scared someone would catch us. "Liam...what if we get caught?..." i whispered looking up at him. "We wont. i promise." He whispered back.

^^ its true

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar

"HinataLover4Ever" wrote:

Liam:

i followed johnny and lauren. It was still unbelievable that we were doing this.  I knew everyone was nervous about this, but we all agreed that we should do this. I knew we all probably had our doubts about the plan we weren't going to stop, not now.

Olivia:

i was walking next to liam and reached for his hand. i looked around scared someone would catch us. "Liam...what if we get caught?..." i whispered looking up at him. "We wont. i promise." He whispered back.

^^ its true

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos