Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~MokeyDokey and Sunlite16's private roleplay~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam frowned. "Yeah.... sorry about that.." Liam said and scratched the back of his head freeing his left hand from his pocket.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded. "It's alright I think... " she said . Once she got into the office she looked at Liam before entering the office. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam stood outside and waited.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex went outside seeing Liam. She held up the slip. That had going home checked off. She just had to wait there. She showed the slip to Liam , "I guess I'm going home.." She said shrugging..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam nodded slowly and scratched his head. "Well see you later.." he offered.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded then waved bye to Liam. She then sat down on the chair waiting for her parents or someone to pick her up. She rested her head on the wall while waiting.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time Skip?)

Liam didn't know how this happened. He had thought of getting Alex some flowers and chocolate and tell her once again that he was sorry. When he got to her doorsteps he already saw someone. Whoever it was he/she was pacing back and forth. When he got closer he saw it was Bunny. When he got to the doorsteps, he could tell she heard him coming and stopped pacing and looked up "Bunny?" Liam said in disbelief and laughed.

Bunny frowned. "Are those for me?" she asked. She was still mad. "Because the last time i checked Alex wasn't the person who got milk spilled on her head..... Now i am not here to have a talk with Alex. Im here to deliever a message from my sister..." She said quickly and cold heartedly. She turned around and knocked on the door several times before returning her hand her side and then crossing her arms.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was already home. She was on the couch with her hands crossed on her shoulders or arms. She wasn't watching TV or anything, Just simply looking around. Thinking. She was already changed into something different. She was more likely in pajamas. No one was ever  home except her . Her Parents  were never home. Only at nights. She grunted slightly when she heard a knock at the door. But the door was being knocked on hard. She grunted again when she heard the knock being repeated but harder each time. She got up then,  She checked through the little peep hole. But instead of it being on the door it was on the wall. But still worked She looked through the hole and she saw Bunny. Then looked other places and saw Liam. Her heart was racing from seeing both. Especially Bunny. She let out a deep sigh , She wrapped a blanket around her before opening the door. She was about to get some cold , hate punishment. She sighed and opened the door. She had the door half opened , showing half her face. She had her foot almost closing the door just incase if someone or her would try to get in the house, She didn't look at her directly. She looked in the back ground or on the floor , to avoid contact. She didn't want to but did.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at Alex. She looked awful. Her eyes looked puffy and red from crying earlier. Everybody got that. She had to push her sorriness for Alex away and say what she needed to. "Wow never knew you to be so mean. Just to let you know i hate you... and so does everyone else!" Bunny quickled turned on her heels and hopped into her truck that they had splattered together and drove away. The last part she had yelled scrambling for her words.

Liam mouth opened in an "o" shaped. What Bunny just said was horrible. He quickly put the gifts he had brought Alex on the ground and wrapped his arms around. Lately thats all he could do..

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex expected this from Bunny. She didn't cry or didn't pout this time. She was just listening to every word Bunny had to say , she just had an expressionless face. Which might be bad..  but didn't say anything else. She shrugged and looked at Liam when she had left. She just shook her head and tried not to make a big fuss of what she said. But that was going to be hard. She always had trouble forgetting things. She sighed , then looked at Liam. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

p-moved

Favorite book?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

latest videos