Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and walked in looking at him. "Good night Kako." He sat down in the chair next to Kako's bed and fell asleep.

Restricted Love~{Private RP for KokoTheElevenPrince and I like anime :) stay out X}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smiled once he woke up seeing Kai beside him, he sat up slightly taking his hand smirking "...Hehe your a worry wort...Kai" He said then started singing softly "You are my sunshine my only sun shine you make me happy when skies are grey, you never know dear how much I love you please don`t take my sunshine away.." He sang softly to not wake him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled softly in his sleep. "Do you want this worry wart to attack you with a hug?" he whispered. After stretching Kai looked at Kako he looked so darn cute. "Kako turn away from me please or I will #### you again." H warned.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako blushed slightly "Thats not fair you were sleeping!" He said a bit flustered then calmed himself his ears twitched slightly as he looked at Kai "and..also.." He grabbed Kai`s shirt collar pulling him in to a quick #### then pulling away fast "..Thank you.." He said.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai blushed and looked at him, holding his mouth. "No fair you..you surprised me no fair!" He shouted like a child who had just lost a game.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako smirked blushing "You asked for it" He said chuckling as he looked at Kai still holding his haand wondering what happen to the rest of his village.

Grief"

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and kissed Kako on the lios gently. "Ha! I win! Oh and everyone in your village got away except for some men who went to defend the village.."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna also start on the other one before you get another penitaly? XD )

Kako looked at him then leaned on Kai sighing ad he twisted his blue pendant "This war is seriously getting on mu nerves.." He said quietly as he wondered where the heck he would go then had an idea! He could go and make a cottage in the woods.

Grief"

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smiled and looked at him. "Want to runaway from the war with me?" Kai asked Kako grinning softly. He really thought if they left together they could actually be together.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kako looked at him wide eyed "But Kai if you leave your father and his troops would come after wouldn`t they?" He asked urgently even though it was a good idea you have to think about what could happen.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I'm I pretty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos