Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jess & Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a PRP for I and Jomeimei only.
Read if you must.

Okay - as I don't know the plot, I'm not sure what the form should look like yet :3.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi. Sorry, had to take a walk then eat dinner...,now is bedtime. Sorr for the disappearance, I'll see you tomorrow

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine :3. Bye!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrighty, so......

a group of teen pirates roamed the seas long ago. In a quarrel that started with what the boat name should be and ended up with a full fledged war on broken promises. The teen split into two group, some scarred for life, some happy forever. The two ships were called the Devils Heart and the Dragon. But as odd seas overcame them both, and the black waters turned blue, they slowly realized they weren't in the normal world anymore. They were in an. Immortal world. Stopping only for supplies, the ships turned around and set said in the direction they came in. But that stop on land was enough. They became supernaturals. In their travels, some died, some gained. Helbrecht, a the captain of the Devils heart, is a dark knight, one with a strange awkwardness in from of woman. He is tough and knows how to fight. He is always carrying a medallion and never takes his armor off. People are to be very afraid. Helbrecht wants only to take over the Dragon. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. So am I going to be a boy or girl?)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Either one..

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
-is still waiting for answer -

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry :P. I've been a bit busy lately!
Do you think you could post your form first?
I have to do my studies at the moment ...)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
For some reason, the darn thing won't let me post my full form, I'll post it in section. 

School for the Inhuman (Open)
posted 6 days ago
May Jess-chan join?

Name: Maia Scott

Personality:  Maia is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She uses her powers as if it was as easy as blowing dust off a book. She uses it daily, and can't imagine life without it. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all!  Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. ( not really :P ) She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will use her powers guaranteed, but as powerful as she is, her powers drain her....a lot!  She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponents weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spiders. Yup. Not afraid of falling to her death on a crashing plane, but afraid of little spiders :P. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says

Species: Shapeshifter / Amphitrite/ Jumper
Shapeshifter- a species that allows one to change shape. Can change into any mystical being, or everyday animal. Allows persons to change into another person, but will take much more energy than usual Shapeshifting 
Amphitrite- a species committed to stealing looks, beauty, and youth from young ladies and wealth and soul from young men. A Seductress with looks beyond beautiful. 
Jumper- a species that can use telepath, and telekinesis. They are able to listen to other people's thoughts if they don't have a shield over them.

Powers: 
Perspicuity - The user can expand, or deactivate any type of shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Illusion/Paralysis- allows user to create illusion, or paralyze the victim for a quick moment. Is a mental image, a person might see what they fear most, or what the user want the victim to see. Most commonly used for a persuading  use, or self defense. 

Portal Creation - The user can create portals to travel between different places - even other dimensions and worlds. The users can also separate themselves into more than one portal and create vortexes to suck in objects, substances or organisms.

Enhanced Jumping - The user can make a nasty stomp, scale tall buildings, and make easy escapes. They can reach frighteningly tall heights and cover long distances; this ability usually comes with strong legs, which are useful in a number of ways. The user can even fool an observer into believing they are flying due to the distances and heights they are able to jump.

Elemental Manipulation - The user can control and create the basic elements of nature:
1. Solid (Earth Manipulation)
2. Liquid (Water Manipulation)
#. Gas (Air Manipulation)
4. Plasma (Fire Manipulation)
Literally meaning to "change molecules", users of Elemental Manipulation are very rare and powerful. Capabilities may include moving, altering and mixing existing elements or pull atoms together and create one atom from many others. This power is sometimes confused with Telekinesis.

Freeze Touch - The user can freeze any object or organism they chose, but cannot reverse the affect. This power can be personally activated and deactivated by the user.

Mergabilty-Users can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless whether the the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. User can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!