Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Romance? I think not! [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed, hearing his voice. A rin found its way onto my face as i looked up to see that tall, handsome face I'd seen earlier. "Maybe now I won't trip in the hallways and need a stranger's help to pick up my junk." I laughed, dragging over a recycling bin and throwing in papers.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and knelt down beside her,"Why make such a mess?" I asked, helping her sort things out. She really was a marvel to me. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why not? Being organized is no fun!" I laughed, "but I might as well try it." I said, going through my folders and putting papers I idn't need in a pile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I moved the discard pile into the recylcing bin and chuckled,"Hey, nothing wrong with being disorganzied as long as you know where everything is."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed, "I know where everythign is!! SeEeThose papers are there... And that pen is there.... And you're there." I laughed, "If you know where everything is then you're organized!!!" I protest with a grin and shove my pencil box and a few books on a shelf.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed warmly and shook my head,"Then if I'm here, I very much like you to be organized,"I said with wink. I helped her stack a few things into her locker. 

(Gotta go, homework. Bleh...)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my gosh!!! My homework!!!! xD Lol ttyl! Better get started on mine!!!!!!)

I rolled my eyes and smiled,  "Well I warn you. I won't stay organized for long. I don't organize much. Life is too short for time wasting!!" I laughed, just teasting him. I looked up when my locker was all clean and-- Well... Organized! I smiled, "Wow. My locker''s bigger than I thought it was."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed warmly as I stood up and offered my hand down to her to help her up as well. She really was quiet dazzling with cuteness, and charming as well. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and slippe dmy hand into his, letting him help me up. I didn't reaally want to let go, but I did. He was... Warm... I smiled and grabbed my backpack, putting my newly organized binder and math book inside.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her for a moment and my smile was permanent. I leaned onto the lockers beside hers, sliding my hands into my pockets,"So, am I going to learn that name of yours?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos