Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

⊰Bite me [Private Role Play]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private role play for Twisted_Vixen and Diamond543.
Do not post in this forum. . .unless you are us, of course :3. 

We know the plot, straight to the forms!

Name:
Personality :
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vixen Luna

Species: Human

Looks: (grr cant get a pic soo ill describe)
Long wavy Dyed white hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Dresses perferrebly in monster hoodies and skinnys, 5'5, Slender, red lips, and Almond shaped eyes (i think thats good xD)

Perso: Sweet when you get to know her, Gets bored easily, Random and Funny, Caring, Clumsy, and a bit of a Ditz

Other: She loves stray animals and has her own Cat named Sylvester -hes black and white-

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:          Damian Sparrow.

Species:       A vampire.

Looks:         

Personality:   Extremely arrogant and can be quite rude . However, he is very loyal and would never turn his back on a friend. He is bad at masking his feelings, and not very good at lying. He tends to use brute force instead of thinking things out, and can come off as a little mean at times.

Other:         He isn't very good at controlling her quench for blood; so he stays away from large crowds.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Right! Lets start)
Vixen kept her arms wide open looking up and down, to her feet and back up to see if she'll fall of the edge of the pole. She was at the park ditching 2nd and 3rd period. People were getting on her nerves lately so she stood out in the cold keeping herself occupied.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(New account, I'm finally posting on this, huh? )

Damian brushed his brown hair from his eyes, heaving a sigh as he took off his blood-stained coat. He looked down at the young woman who laid on the ground, dead. She'd struggled a lot, and he'd ended up getting some of her precious blood on his teal coat. "And to think I'd just bought this yesterday," He muttered. He rolled the coat into a ball as he walked out of the alley and unto the street. Not many people were there, as they either had work or school. He put the coat into a trash bin near the park, and realized a few people were there. He sauntered into the park, noticing a girl not far from him.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen sat down noticing someone starring at her. She cleared her throat pulling her coat closer trying to gain more heat. She shrugged off the dude starring and checked her phone looking at the time "ughh, okie" vixen grabbed her stuff and headed back for the last period of the day at school.

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hamburger or cheese burger?

speak about the above user

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

latest videos