Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay is only for Holly {hollybl2468} and I. Anyone who isn't us will be immediately reported; you've been warned.

Name:

Personality:

Biography: {Optional}

Creature:

Powers:

Appearance:

Other:

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(Hehe. I love the "you will be immediately reported" - it's a nice touch xD).

Name: Jasper Cavenne

Personality: While he sometimes appears mysterious, dark, private, irritable and dangerous (which he can be), he is also extremely loyal, caring and sensitive. He is extremely protective and defensive of those he loves, although most of the time, if he is insulted or hurt himself he won't say or do anything. He can sometimes be quite mature and calm, but it depends on the situation. He often trusts others too easily and it takes a lot to make him give up.

Biography: His vampire father abandoned him almost as soon as he was born. His mother married another man two years later whom abused Jasper and his brother. His two parents (his mother and step-father) died in a car accident in the country when they steered out of the way of a kangaroo and crashed into a group of thick trees, where one of the trunks then crashed over the windscreen and surface of the car. Jasper fortunately arrived there in time to change his brother (who was human at the time due to the fact he was the biological son of Jasper's stepfather and mother) before his death occurred. He spent a long period of his life travelling, experiencing himself in unarmed combat and medicinal/surgical operations - which he was involved in during World War 1 and a number of other fights/wars.

Creature: Dhampir. These are the half-blood kin of a human and vampire. Most Dhampirs are male and grow to become excellent Vampire Hunters. However, since he has nothing against the mortal or vampire race, he is not one of this majority; although his diet is of either human food or animal blood.

Powers: Telepathic Abilities. There are many powers of a Telepath, (perhaps too many to name) including the abilities to mentally receive and transmit information, cause others to see or not see something, the power to form a psychic shield over himself or others (protecting from psychic abilities), and much more.

Appearance:

Other: His allies and relatives make him powerful.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
(Hehe, thanks.)

Name: Tinafornea Joanne Garand
Nickname: Trinette
Personality: Tinafornea is very different from the people in the area of the academy. She is very observant of things, immediately knowing how a person is, how an object works and should be used, or how to control a certain weapon. Thus, people are vulnerable to her within seconds. Quiet and a bit fearful, Tinafornea has a different view of the world. She has only fallen in love once in her whole life, and doubts she'll ever fall in love again.
Creature: Jumper (Jumpers are an uncommon species of humans that are capable of teleporting through objects, space, and time. There are legends that some of them are capable of even manipulating time and space since their existence somehow interrupt the natural order. They are usually hunted down by a certain organization of hunters called Paladins.)
Powers:
Teleportation - The user can move somewhere without physically traveling: user thinks of a destination and can appear there at will. User’s molecules may travel at light-speed or may be realigned mentally at target destination, or may use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by replacing and restocking energy in a spatial behavior. While teleportation may seem like simply for travel, it can actually a valuable ability, as it can be used offensively (and quite powerful, as a spatial attack), while offering superiority in terms of movement speed and distance coverage, and a skilled strategist/tactician can use it for many innovative manners.
Mind Block - The user can expand, or deactivate a psychic shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded.
Time Manipulation - The user can manipulate the flow of time of a general area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping. The range of area affected is proportional to the mastery of the user, with top levels can affect the entire space and time continuum. Since "time" exists and flows within "space", the two are interrelated, and by manipulating time, one is basically distorting space proportionally. The effects of this relative distortion can vary, such as controlling time of a mere object or person may not affect the space they reside in, but to twist the time-stream of a region of space can cause the area itself to warp. Due to time existing in one space, manipulating it cannot affect another dimension.
Pain Illusion - Pain illusion is the ability to trick a individual's mind into thinking they are in burning pain. Though it has no physical affect on the body, the pain is described as being burned alive.
Appearance:

Has light, honey-gold eyes, her skin is a bit pale and has teal highlights.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nice form. You've seen the movie, Jumper, right? I'm thinking of making a form for Shiree).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
{Yep, I've seen it. :3 And I guess you could make one for Shiree. :3}

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. If you post, I'll work on a form for Shiree).

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea quickly dressed into a striped black and white shirt, a simple pair of skinny jeans and black flats. Combing her hair and snatching her backpack, Tinafornea rushed outside of her home and looked at her phone's clock, groaning as there were only five minutes until classes began. She bit down harshly before sighing, opening a hole in the image where the sidewalk and more ahead was meant to be, seeing the image bend. Stepping inside, Tinafornea was immediately teleported into the hallway of her new academy, the hole disappearing behind her.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm really sorry for not posting and everything ... I've actually been unable to work on a post for Shiree due to my grandmother's funeral, etc, but I'll post now and make the form when I get the chance).

Mom, I want an ice-cream. Gosh, I'm late for work for the third time this week! I downloaded the Sims Freeplay on my iPod yesterday. Oh - I spilt coffee on my new jeans ... 
The hundreds of thoughts and emotions flooded through Jasper's mind, overwhelming him all at once. Being surrounded with people, he could match the thoughts to each person, although it was fairly idiotic of him since he needed to find the school before classes began.
He slung his old back-pack over his left shoulder, his fingers curling and uncurling around the crinkled strap. His untidy, black hair shadowed his features from view as he slowly cocked his head towards the building, allowing his eyes to intensify and forge into an inhuman yellow, at the same moment his pupils flashed into cat-like slits.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea took out her MP3 player and began listening to music; her head gently rocked from side to side with the beat of the music, only a slight smile on her lips. She looked down at the piece of light yellow paper, having all of her information of the rest of the school year: her teacher's names, classes, break times and so on. Tinafornea scanned through the paper for her locker number, which she found in just a couple of minutes.

"Hey, personal space! Don't walk by me without my acknowledgement!" A girl shrieked as a small group of girls that were keeping to themselves walking by. Pursing her lips, Tinafornea checked her paper and the locker number besides the girl, lowly groaning to herself. Her locker was right besides the girl's.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, my internet hasn't been working).

Jasper seated himself in the back of the cafeteria, shoving his hood over his face, which cast shadows over his pale skin. He shut the thoughts and emotions out of everyone around him, tired of feeling and sensing them all.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

l1 = ur fate

l2d = percent of my body donnated to emogi...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

L3D = how much I way

L3D = how much I way

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos