Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"Tinafornea Garand," She said with a gentle smirk on her rose pink lips. "You wouldn't be able to, anyways. I have a mental shield. Also, you shouldn't be pissed off about your past, forget about it."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's a lingering past; one that could come along and try to #### me at any minute", he muttered the second part, hesitant to explain. It had been haunting him, for so long now.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"I should guess hunters?" Tinafornea asked with a bit of an evident tone in her voice. She knew she wasn't being polite towards Jasper, but he had attacked her and she hadn't forgiven him just yet. "I know what you're going through."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"No. Worse than hunters", Jasper responded, in a low whisper this time. He stepped over a pile of stray branches and another log, before the ground was smooth enough for him to normally walk across again.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea's eyebrows knitted into a frown, wondering what Jasper meant. "There couldn't be anything else worse than being hunted down by hunters, darling Jasper."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper lowered his voice; he stopped and turning to completely face Tinafornea. "What if someone more powerful than you was chasing you? Someone that knew your weaknesses, your strengths, your fears ..." he paused, giving her an important look. "How about that?" His voice was a whisper again as he spoke the last few words.

I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea tightened her lips in silence. "Alright, that does sound bad. But someone extremely close to you should only know that kind of stuff. I don't see it," She muttered as she stared at the ground as she walked.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper hesitated again, before releasing a low sigh. "My brother", he finally said. "My parents were in a car accident. By the time I received the phone call, they were already gone. I got there in time to change my brother - he was in the hospital with serious injuries. He never forgave me ... because I couldn't save them. He's been hunting me ever since". He was speaking in low whispers, hesitating every few seconds as the memories came rushing in.

I am a proud alien.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea grimaced and looked over at Jasper. "That is the reason why he wants you dead so badly? Just because you couldn't save your parents? I must say that it's a bit messed up to think like that."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"He went berserk after he heard our parents had passed. He immediately blamed me, because, well, he had no-one else to blame. He told me it was wrong that I had saved him instead of them ... that he would have rather died along with them. Nothing I said mattered; he was already too overcome with anguish that his new instincts completely took him over", Jasper paused.
"That's a trait of a vampire -",
he explained, "We will become angry, sometimes even without reason, and when we're angry, there's no-one in the world that can calm us down".
He just hoped he was wrong, because he couldn't deal with the results if he was right.
"I can't stop him; I don't think I can, at least. That's the problem. I'm a Dhampir. I might be powerful, but I can still bleed", he cringed slightly as he said it.
"He's a Vampire. He can duplicate himself and manipulate fire. I just hope the hatred that blinds him would be enough to even the odds".

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos