Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette managed to teleport the other two hunters as far as she thought, then looked back over at Jasper. "I can't take the poison out of you, but I can slow down your blood flow to keep it from going all over your body. But there's a single effect, it's going to keep you unconscious until I speed your beating back up."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper hesitated, but then nodded. At first it was a strong prickling across his skin, but then the burning was agonising. "Do it". He closed his eyes tight, cringing deeply aa the pain began to spread.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette placed the palm of her hand, imagining the flow of Jasper's blood. She then used her time ability, and saw that the flow of blood had slowed down to the lowest rate she could without killing him. "I'll wake you up once we're back at the academy."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette, I - Black dots speckled his vision, before everything disappeared, and he was engulfed in darkness, before he could say another word. His eyes closed, and he fell, almost in slow motion, hitting his head on a moss-covered log, before he blacked out entirely.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sighing, Trinette took hold of Jasper's hand, and teleported themselves into the academy's clinic, but also their hospital. "Help, my friend has been poisoned!" Trinette yelled out and immediately got the attention of multiple nurses. "Wake up," Trinette murmured as she sped Jasper's blood flow back to normal.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
When Jasper finally awoke, he immediately inhaled sharply, as if he had only just became able to breathe again. His eyes had become entirely white and his pupils had disappeared completely; a temporary effect of the poison. The pain intensified, feeling as if he was being suffocated from the inside out. He was already lying in a hospital bed, surrounded by multiple nurses rushing around him. "Trinette", he gasped under his breath, suddenly overwhelmed with a cold sensation.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm here," Trinette murmured as she placed her palm on Jasper's wrist. She felt his veins pop from his wrist, which made shivers rise up her arms. "Excuse me," One of the nurses said as she made Trinette step back, piercing a needle into Jasper's skin.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper felt a wave of comfort surge through him, merely just at Trinette's voice and touch. He winced as the needle pierced his skin, his eyes as white as pearls now. Trinette ... He felt himself fading out, gradually, but then there was a new voice in his mind, other than his own. I'm coming. I'm coming for you, brother. Then there was cruel laughter in his head, and he could almost feel the coldness of the voice sending chills down his spine. I'm coming, and soon enough, you will be going.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette looked down at Jasper, seeing the chills on his skin. She frowned, looking at the monitor as she doctors and nurses were managing to turn his blood levels higher than the poison. Soon enough, there was less than 2% of the poison in Jasper's blood. That was quick, Trinette thought as she saw the doctors disappear, and the nurses fade away gradually. "You're okay now."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes faded to their normal tone, his pupils gradually reappearing. She's right. You're okay now, but you won't be for long. Jasper could almost picture his brother's cruel grin in his mind; the hostility and violence screaming in his eyes. I'm coming, Jasper. Don't forget me. There was a static-shrieking-type noise in his head, and then he knew his brother was no longer there. He slowly sat up, his eyes flickering to Trinette; he expected she would know something was wrong soon enough.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos