Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Student. (Engracia and Candace.)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
He was new.
She was not.
What'll happen after this encounter?

~~
Form:
Name:
Short Bio: [Not needed.}
Other:

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chace Jerome de Ruiter

Short Bio: Chace has a girlfriend, Rhea, and he is planning to marry her soon. Though he feels that his love for her is beginning to fade, he is determined to make it sprout again.

Appearance: 

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Àura Listurn Poluse.

Appearance: 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Could you go first?}

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)
Àura walked into class, shifting awkwardly on the of her shoes. It's just Art class. She thought, sitting on one of the many chairs, she placed her books on the table in perfect order.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Chace walked into the room, glancing around the room. He noticed a few girls beginning to 'fix' their clothing to impress him. Women these days, Chace thought. He set a few things on the desk, grabbed an erasable marker and wrote his #### #### on the white board.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Àura peeked up from her book to look at the girls around the room. "He's a human being, not a piece of meat." She mumbled loud enough for the entire class to hear. She earned glares and mutters from everyone, she retorted with darkened Irises. 

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Chace would have chuckled if he hadn't felt shy about it. "That's the first time someone has ever defended me about that," Chace told Àura with a sly smile. "Now don't give her the cold look because of that, children," the other male students scowled.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Àura looked up with a tired smile and elbowed her partner in the side, who happened to be a boy. She shrugged. "I've just been waiting to do that to them. Plus, I got to darken my Irises. So, I'm pretty happy with my work here." She mumbled, looking back down at her paper.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Chace stared at her for a few moments until he decided to go back with his introduction. "Well, your previous teacher had decided to quit, so I'm his replacement. I'm Chace de Ruiter, but all of you will only be able to call me Mister Ruiter, understood?" The agreements of the students sounded.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos