Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio quickly woke up"What is it"He asked rubbing his eyes. He heard the Bangs and grabbed his knife.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red gestured down, see for yourself. The demented faces of these....dogs came foaming and growling grabbing at the edge of the cave. Red sliced at their fur and sent a few tumbling down.  Her knife sent sparks off their chests they were...armored. ( do you want them to discover powers? )

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah powers sound good)

Sergio growled and slashed at a few. he heard his knife scraping against the armor.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( I think red should be able to control fire and be a shapeshifter. )

Red nodded up, " we should gain ground, have to advantage of height. One of them growled and she drew a long length sword nd slashed a wide arc, forcing them down. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay Sergio's should be super strength and control earth)

Okay"Sergio nodded dodging one of them as it lunged at him.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red yelped as one of them bit her knife, she shoved it deeper into its mouth and it crashed to the floor, " what the heck are these things!" She yelled over the commotion. She spotted her escape. Jumping, as of in an action movie, she landed her feet on two heads of the beasts and clung to a tree branch, slowly slipping. She swung her way like a monkey to a higher branch then grappled herself onto the rock, " hurry!" She yelled, watching more and more beasts try to get at them. 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded jumping onto the backs one of the beast. He hopped of it's back onto a ledge and started puling himself up it.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red slipped and lost her grip on the rock, she fell nicely onto one of the beats backs and knocked it down, propelling herself u to another curvaceous. This was getting harder. Sweat shone on her forehead as she pulled herself to the top. For some reason, the beasts stopped at a certain line, tey wouldn't go further from where she had slipped. 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Red are you okay"Sergio called down to her.He noticed that the beast stopped moving."Hmm what;s with them"He muttered  

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red gulped and stared at the dark cave behind her, " yeah, I think I found out. " a pair of large silver dragons came from the cave and roared.  " yeah, Sergio, I suggest you don't move a muscle and defiantly don't turn around, because what I'm seeing is definitely not real. I'm nuts. I've finally gone nuts. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

latest videos