Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay xD

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red glowered out of the helicopter. The heights were immense. She tried, once again, to get the ropes that bound her hands off by rubbing them. The ropes were worn and very thin where she had rubbed them, but where she had made friction with her skin was bloody and raw. Finally, she reached the last string and it snapped quietly. Her captors took no notice as she jumped off the helicopter. Better die then be caught by them. 

( just let your character get in the woods somehow from kidnap. )

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio sighed as he sat in the back of the van. He could hear the two guys in the front arguing about which direction to go. He looked out the windows of the van and see they were almost surrounded but trees. This was his best chance to escape and he decided to take it. He slowly and quietly pried the back doors open and jumped out hopping he didn't hurt himself to bad by jumping out the speeding vehicle. 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( lol. My character just fell put of a helicopter, yours fell out of a van. Lucky.......) 

Red hit the ground and groaned. Something snapped, so much for, I hope I don't break any bones. Her leg was bent at an awkward angle. She clenched her teeth and laid her hair back on the ground breathing deeply. A van was coming. She hid behind a tree until it passed. She looked out and saw a guy, a guy she knew. She took a breath and pursed her lips. She looked up skyward, " why me. " Sergio

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah i guess he is xD)

Sergio hit the road and starting rolling off the side and down a hill. He stopped when he finally hit a tree knocking all the breath out if him. He groaned and looked up seeing Red behind the tree."Great just my luck."He sighed trying to sit up. "Hello Lilliana"He said knowing she didn't like that 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red groaned, " how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me that!" She swore under her breath. Sergio. Why Sergio. She would have rather been here with her math teacher. She breathed deeply, aware of the pain settling in her leg

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever"He sighed looking down at his hands which where still bounded together. He bit at the rope and and finally broke it off. He rubbed his wrist and slowly got to his feet"So what brings you out here"He asked looking over at her 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She didn't answer, finally she said through gritted teeth, " why do you care. " she clenched her fists, knuckles white she moved her leg to straighten it before flinching at the sudden race of pain and dark dots swimming in her eyes. She turned her face skyward, partly so she wouldn't have to look at Sergio, partly because if she didn't, the pain would keep going up her spine, and partly to stop the dots from taking over her vision

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well as far as i can tell were at least hundreds of miles away from any other people."He growled turning back to her. "And it looks like you need my help"He said turning his back to her. "if you don;t want my help i'll be on my way then"He said and grabbed his stomach feeling a pin in his ribs 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red laughed sarcastically, " I'd rather die then ask for your help. And it seem you need my help. " she said satisfied. " I would like to ask why you came tumbling out of a van. " she said, obviously knowing he wouldn't like that question

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

latest videos