Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"that's none of your business. "He said turning to face her. He looked down at her leg"and besides if you die out here i'll have no one else to hate"He laughed kneeling down and looked closely at her leg.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red rolled her eyes, " bad comeback. " she muttered. But she didn't object when he bent down. She glowered at him and crossed her arm

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"That legs mangled pretty bad don;t you think"He laughed getting back to his feet. "Here sit down and let my fix it up "He said crossing her arms

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red glowered at him, " do you think I can move ### #####? # she yelled at him, " gosh. Be logical, and don't think that I don't know you have two broken ribs. " she said titling her chin. Besides, I know how to heal. 

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio growled"Well excuse me you should be lucky i even offered my help"Sergio snapped ripping his sleeve off one of his arms."Now be quiet and don;t move"He said kneeling back down to her leg and started wrapping it with the cloth.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( my friends are so funny, I'm about to die laughing )

Red rolled her eyes. But she stayed but otherwise. She bent her head and stared at her folded arms, they were still raw and bloody but she didn't feel a thing. She just waited unpatiently

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(What did they do)

"There"He said as he finished the knot. He got up to his feet"Any better"He growled looking over at her. 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( they make the weirdest jokes ever. ) 

Red flexed her leg and stood up. She put most of her weight on her right leg, the one that wasn't broken, and sighed, " hate to say it, but it.." She paused...." It's a bit better I guess. " she shrugged

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded"Well then i guess i should be going"He said and started walking back towards the road.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red nodded, " so you should. " she said heading in the opposite direction as he went. She walked for about an hour and a half before stumbling on a rock just in time not to fall to her death. There was a steep decline, a cliff that led all the way around. She groaned and pouted like a three year old

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos